imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

I got my latest tattoo almost 2 weeks ago and everything seem to be healing just fine except one place. I’ve never had this much work done in one session. It’s the Philippine Islands (inner forearm) that wraps around to my outer forearm that says “Pinoy Pride” (I’m half Filipino, so this tattoo has special meaning to me). Anyway, I’ve never gotten any scabs before this one and the outline area looks blurry (greyish) with a little redness. I’m not sure if this area was blown out or if it’s still healing. The place I got it is 80 miles away so I can’t just pop in but I will be there next week and set up an appt. to get touched up. But since I’ve never experienced this sort of thing before, I thought I’d ask you guys.

Unless I’m given something from the shop for aftercare, my regimen is wash it a couple hours after I’m tattooed, then apply a light amount of Lubriderm for the first couple weeks. I have been doing this for 11 years and all my tattoos have come out looking great.

Here’s some pics, I took it from my phone so the quality sucks, but I’m sure some of you can tell what’s going on here. And the other pics were taken after it was cleaned up.

040911123400.th.jpg
040911123401.th.jpg

032811191401.th.jpg
032811184301.th.jpg

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Looks to just be healing. keep it dry.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

looks great. one of the best i have seen in a long time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.