legendasboy
Participant
@legendasboy

Hi just got my arm tattoed 2 days ago

http://www.thetattooforum.com/covering-mess-up-ideas-needed-t18093.html

but i need help my elbow is swollen. It actually starts above the elbow and goes down to a quarter of my forearm it doesnt hur, doesnt oozes, and its not hot. The swelling has appeared since yesterday but today its worse. I am now at my second day of healing. Is this normal!??!?! As I never experienced this before. The tattoo has not swollen and appears to be healing ok just the forearm under the tattoo look swollen.

Would it be because of the hours of work in it, just like when you get a punch in the eye and the swelling stats to fall to your cheeks.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Sounds pretty normal that is a ton of work and your skin is saying fuck you. Try icing it down and keep it elevated. If it gets hot and very red then thats when you need to start worrying about it.

legendasboy
Participant
@legendasboy
buttwheat;83263 wrote:
Sounds pretty normal that is a ton of work and your skin is saying fuck you. Try icing it down and keep it elevated. If it gets hot and very red then thats when you need to start worrying about it.

thanks butt head done that and take some medicine 2 iboprufen and its almost normal by now. The tattoo its healing ok too, but havent scabbed yet.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.