bigj0110
Participant
@bigj0110

well this is the deal i had got three tattoos one on my right arm then one on my chest and one on my upper left arm a portrait of my mom who died in 96 of ovarian cancer that was with one artist in a shop and the tattoos were fine nothing rong, then i got another tatto on my right arm and two on my lower left arm from another tattoo artist who used to work in a tatto shop and did stuff on young buck, the game and other high profile rappers but he did my tattos at his house because he is about to open his own shop but for now only dong stuff for people he knows well or good customers. he did the tattoos and well they came out allright but now the second artist with the last three tattoos i have problems on one of them i got bumps but they are blended in to the skin/tatto so u cant see them but u can feel them if u touch the tattoo & on another one i have some type of white stuff kinda like ash but spots of it all over the tatto and the last tattoo i have have some red dots all over so i cant seem to remove any of the problems can any one help me on what to do? so you know more info there has been few months passing by from the time i got each tattoo(the last three tattoos from the second artist) & right after i got each tattoo i took care of each tatto how you suppose to for a while with the cream you can buy at cvs etc etc. so now i am even using some prescription cream my doctor has gave me and its not going away at all & the ash spots tatto has even got worst a little bit. so any ideas on whats going on and how i can remove these peoblems? thanks in advance i want to get theses problems removed asap because they look ugly & disgusting now & i want to get theses tattoos touched up redone almost so they can look nice how they are suppose to look after all this drama with them

Brian@Inkbox
Participant
@brianinkbox

EXACTLY…what cream at cvs…how have you taken care of them…and how often medicated, and for how long after recieving the tattoo did you medicate? …ie…how many times a day for x amound of days and what cream? And please be honest. Also, how long ago did you get these tattoo’s? Several things come to mind, but mostly overmedication. I am allergic to some medications like A&D and triple antibiotic and such. First I get red bumps if I overmedicate, then if the area is healing and I medicate, I get very itchy and the moment I scratch I develope “bumps” that itch (keep in mind the tattoo is healed). The only thing that agrees with my skin is actual tattoo aftercare…tattoo goo, black cat, h2ocean and such. If u can be more spacific on how you medicate, it may be just a sensitivity to the “cream” or what you are using, and probably not helping if you are putting more medication from a doctor on top. are you fully healed/pealed yet? If you are peeled, stop medicating and just try to hydrate with lotion.

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

I totally started reading that, but when there was no punctuation and all the sentences ran on, I lost interest. Good luck having people read that whole post, beginning to end and actually offering you advice…on whatever your problem is. (Clearly I didn’t read that far)

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
board_riider;81561 wrote:
I totally started reading that, but when there was no punctuation and all the sentences ran on, I lost interest. Good luck having people read that whole post, beginning to end and actually offering you advice…on whatever your problem is. (Clearly I didn’t read that far)

Quoted for truth

Adler
Participant
@adler
board_riider;81561 wrote:

Agree totally, I only lasted a couple of lines and gave up reading. If you can’t make the effort to write coherently then I’m not making the effort to read a long post and offer feedback.

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

^ ditto………

KittyHawk
Participant
@kittyhawk
bigj0110;81551 wrote:
Last edited by bigj0110; Yesterday at 05:25 PM..

Please tell me I’m not the only one who laughed at this. There must have been too many complete sentences in the first draft.

OP, sorry, but for crying out loud: SPELL CHECK. GOOGLE. ANYTHING.

Leah_BD
Participant
@leah_bd

@reefdiver 81602 wrote:

^ ditto………[/QUOT

snap ^

bigj0110
Participant
@bigj0110
Brian@Inkbox;81557 wrote:
EXACTLY…what cream at cvs…how have you taken care of them…and how often medicated, and for how long after recieving the tattoo did you medicate? …ie…how many times a day for x amound of days and what cream? And please be honest. Also, how long ago did you get these tattoo’s? Several things come to mind, but mostly overmedication. I am allergic to some medications like A&D and triple antibiotic and such. First I get red bumps if I overmedicate, then if the area is healing and I medicate, I get very itchy and the moment I scratch I develope “bumps” that itch (keep in mind the tattoo is healed). The only thing that agrees with my skin is actual tattoo aftercare…tattoo goo, black cat, h2ocean and such. If u can be more spacific on how you medicate, it may be just a sensitivity to the “cream” or what you are using, and probably not helping if you are putting more medication from a doctor on top. are you fully healed/pealed yet? If you are peeled, stop medicating and just try to hydrate with lotion.

i used a&d and after each tattoo i went to cvs right after i got each tattoo & got a pack. also i would medicated it twice a day and what i would do i would just lay the cream on it covering the hole tattoo not over putting it just the right amount for 2 and a half weeks. also i don’t remember exactly when i got the tattoos but all them were at the end of last year, the last few months of 2010 with in a few weeks of each other. keep in mind that the 1st 3 tattoos with the different artist i had got one at 17, one at 18 & one at 19 now im 21(from januray 10th) and had got the last three with the different artist when i was 20. also so you know i used a&d the same way on the 1st 3 and it peeled and they got a little lighter to my skin but nothing bad but theses tattoos never peeled at all and looks like they are not going to peel at all. also its been at least a month or two i stopped then put the prescription cream on them just to get rid of what was on the tattoos not to heel the tattos.

Jimmy_Tatts
Participant
@jimmy_tatts

Even the second post you put was a run on sentence. I didnt read all of either. But i get bumps sometimes on the Goku I have on my back. But I used to get white heads for a while they eventually went away after a few years a gf of mine wouldnt take no for an answer (and her big fake perfect tits made it a lot harder to say no) when she wanted to pop them. She popped them all. Some of them had a lot of puss in them. But after she did they they seemed to go away. The aura around Goku doesnt have bumps but sometimes it raises up. I hope this helps I didnt read the entire post so I just kinda guessed/hoped you where talking about bumps that im talking about.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.