Nate703
Participant
@nate703

i just had my hands redone by a man . my hands were done with sooot and he redid them with real black ink. but i was wondering, with me, while tattooing sometimes i bleed alot. not all the time but sometimes i bleed alot. . they say coffee makes you bleed more, i dont really know. ilve been inside prison getting alot of tattoos so i dont know alot about regular tattoo aftercare. . but i would like to know how i can stop bleeding? as its just ennoying. is it a home remedy for this? please let me know.
bleeding is normal i guess? but i bleed alot sometimes. My tattooist never have gone too deep or what not, tattoos heal fine, just bout after bout a few hours of the gun running i just start bleeding crazy. let me know brothers. im not a diabetic or anemic either so im just wonderiing why i bleed alot sometimes and sometimes i dont. im tattted up but i got alot of questions.

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

:eek::eek::eek:

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

Could be just really thin blood. Alcohol will thin your blood along with coffee and other things. Could be Hep from those Guitar String tats you got while locked up..

What were you in for?

Nate703
Participant
@nate703

i actually got tested when i got out on the street for hep, no hep. they upgraded from guitar screen to the lighter springs from bic lighters. but i was in for 7 years 2004 to 2011, robbery, pistol charges bullshit, haha but iim home now thou, bout to get more tatts asap.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.