Joker1
Participant
@joker1

No point to this thread to start off with, just a rant.

I f*ckin walked into a sharp wooden frame on a door in the dark at my place 10 minutes ago and friggin ripped open my new (heavily scabbed) tattoo I got on thursday on my shoulder. Fuckin’ thing is bleeding and weeping now.
F*CK!

BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR NEW INK!

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Dude! That fuckin sucks……….. HATE it when that happens

Is it fixable or gonna have to do that area all over?

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Once it’s all healed up we’ll see what we can do, I can already tell there’s parts that are going to look majorly faded and scarred. Hopefully blasting more ink into it solves the problem.

Apriltg
Participant
@apriltg

Ouch, you have my sympathies. Hitting a fresh tattoo that hard sounds as bad as getting a piercing ripped out and that fricken hurts, with the added damage to the tattoo that just sucks.

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228
Joker1;64154 wrote:
Once it’s all healed up we’ll see what we can do, I can already tell there’s parts that are going to look majorly faded and scarred. Hopefully blasting more ink into it solves the problem.

hopefully man, as long as the scrape didnt go terribly deep it seems like it would just need some touching up.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Ah well what can you do. It’s done damage but hopefully it’s all easily fixed. I was mighty pissed off when I did it, more relaxed now.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

sounds nasty . . fingers crossed your tattoos alright .
what did you get done ??

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Thanks Butterfly, I got a severed head, I might put some pictures up when it’s healed.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

severed head :confused: maybe a scar will add to the effect ??

do post pics when its all healed

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

Hope you’re ok……..and your ink too!

mustard
Participant
@mustard

dam that friggin sucks!

what steps did u take for your after care process? just intersted to know why your tattoo was scabbing so much..

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

I’ve got a Black Cat set of healing stuff, there’s special spray on soap stuff, salve and lotion. I didn’t use the soap, just the salve.
I don’t soap it, but I don’t cover it up in the shower either, I let a bit of water run over it.
Every time I get another session on my arm, it scabs up big time over 1-2 weeks. I don’t use the lotion until the scabs are gone.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.