Bdubbs
Participant
@bdubbs
Dina;60472 wrote:
its because when you get attooed you are creating small wounds in your skin… so when you are putting ink in your skin it will naturally leak some

try tattoo genie daily spray…it has amino-plex in it and what it does is it closes your pores quickly after tattooing so when your pores close up it traps the ink so u dont loose ink

its awesome, i know first hand cuz it worked for me

hmmm, traps the pores? I thought the whole idea was to let the tattoo breath? The product you recommend to everyone may not work for everyone, I would recommend aquophor to you but you said its crap, and it works for me.

BTW did you post up any pics of your tattoos? I see you dont have an album.

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

Hmmm.. i wonder if it would turn out better wrapped like thay. I may try it.

Bdubbs
Participant
@bdubbs
eatatjerms;60533 wrote:
Hmmm.. i wonder if it would turn out better wrapped like thay. I may try it.

I figure my artist will fix anything if need be, as I’m following his instructions. So far I’ve been pleased with my ink. Not sure if he tells everyone to do that or if its just for bigger tattoos?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

My artists’ instruction card says (among other things) to remove the wrapping after 6-12 hours and clean well but carefully with water and a mild soap.

This is the best, oldest, most revered, most sought after and busiest tattoo parlor in Iceland, and their work is spectacular so… I’m inclined to believe those instructions have at least some merit ๐Ÿ˜€

Bdubbs
Participant
@bdubbs
ArniVidar;60582 wrote:
My artists’ instruction card says (among other things) to remove the wrapping after 6-12 hours and clean well but carefully with water and a mild soap.

This is the best, oldest, most revered, most sought after and busiest tattoo parlor in Iceland, and their work is spectacular so… I’m inclined to believe those instructions have at least some merit ๐Ÿ˜€

Thats what I do!

Izarrasink
Participant
@izarrasink

All artists have their own methods and thoughts on aftercare, it will vary greatly.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.