adamos21
Participant
@adamos21

Hey guys i finished my tattoo around 4 hours ago.My tattoo looked gr8 for even after 1 hour that i checked it but right now my tattoo is rejecting ink from everywhere.Is this normal?

thank you

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

unless you have let a scratcher do your tattoo its not normal to reject ink like that ..
have you got a photo ?? and we could do with knowing about your after care

adamos21
Participant
@adamos21

I did my tattoo in a professional studio

photo after 1 hour of having the tattoo

photo taken now about 5 hours after the tattoo

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

you can use a site to upload them , like photobucket

adamos21
Participant
@adamos21

bump i uploaded photos

adamos21
Participant
@adamos21

cant anyone with experience answer me?I cant contact my artist right now is this ink leak normal?Please respond im getting very anxious

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

I’ve never heard of leaving the wrap on for more than an hour. Before I take it off I do see some of the ink on the wrap and when I got my last session of three hours there was even some ink washing off in the shower. I don’t think it was leaking. I just think it was what wasn’t completely washed off because my tattoo didn’t fade.

I would take the wrap off and wash it with some antibacterial soap and see if it’s leaked as bad as it looks. If it has I would go back to the artist and see what he says about it.

I’m not a pro. That’s just what I would do.

adamos21
Participant
@adamos21

My tattoo artist told me to leave it for about 8 hours.Shall i remove it and wash it?

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms
adamos21;60247 wrote:
My tattoo artist told me to leave it for about 8 hours.Shall i remove it and wash it?

I would wait for a pro to answer, but I have never heard of leaving them covered for more than an hour.

adamos21
Participant
@adamos21

I will remove it in a bit im close to 7 hours having them.Ill post back results hope all goes well:(

adamos21
Participant
@adamos21

Nevermind everything is okay i was a bit overreacting thank you all

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i didn’t see the pic to comment on . :rolleyes:

Dina
@

its because when you get attooed you are creating small wounds in your skin… so when you are putting ink in your skin it will naturally leak some

try tattoo genie daily spray…it has amino-plex in it and what it does is it closes your pores quickly after tattooing so when your pores close up it traps the ink so u dont loose ink

its awesome, i know first hand cuz it worked for me

iMark
Participant
@imark

5 posts from you Dina, and all recommending a particular product.

You wouldn’t have any vested interest in promoting this stuff would you?

Bdubbs
Participant
@bdubbs
eatatjerms;60246 wrote:
I’ve never heard of leaving the wrap on for more than an hour. Before I take it off I do see some of the ink on the wrap and when I got my last session of three hours there was even some ink washing off in the shower. I don’t think it was leaking. I just think it was what wasn’t completely washed off because my tattoo didn’t fade.

I would take the wrap off and wash it with some antibacterial soap and see if it’s leaked as bad as it looks. If it has I would go back to the artist and see what he says about it.

I’m not a pro. That’s just what I would do.

Everyone does it different. My artist suggest leaving it wrapped over night, which I’ve done on both of my sleeves so far with zero problems. He does great work I can link up his website.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.