winged_angel
Participant
@winged_angel

I’m thinking about getting either my clit or my clitoral hood done and would like some advice from people who have had one or the other done.

Which is more painful to have pierced, how long did it take to heal and what was the cleaning regime like? Do you regret having it or are you happy with it?

If men read this, what is your opinion on them?

Any advice or opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Rosa

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

hi rosa.

we need to see a picture so that we give you proper advice………

winged_angel
Participant
@winged_angel

Is it now impossible to give advice on a piercing without you seeing where it will be? There is NO chance of me putting a pic of my clit on here….sorry mate.

Opinion in general….not personal.

Brian@Inkbox
Participant
@brianinkbox

I’m not too sure on that region myself lol, but a discussion took place in the shop a while back on the same subject. Most of the women seem to keep the piercing after getting it done, and most said that they enjoyed that perticular piercing in the hood, more; because of the placement. One girl said that at first the clit piercing was nothing, then she enjoyed it, but was later had seemed to have a loss of sensativity in the region. In the long run it is your decision about what is astetically or sexually pleasing to you, whatever the reason, but hopefully something someone here has to say will be professional and will help in the decision to do what makes you happy. Thanks for listening, no pictures needed, lol.

winged_angel
Participant
@winged_angel

Thanks for all of that Brian.
It is more of a personal choice but I’m a bit of a whimp when it comes to piercings (tattoos are fine but piercings I struggle with :S)
I guess that this is going to take a bit of thought but I am looking at getting a piercing (whatever it may be) by the end of Feb as a birthday present to myself. It’s just hard to find a piercer that I trust and that has a good reputation where I live because they’re not amazing unfortunately. This may take a bit more thought than I originally anticipated but thanks for your advice.

Rosa

DragunRose
Participant
@dragunrose

Hey winged_angel

I know this post is a little old so you may have already gotten this done, but thought I would chime in.

I have a vertical hood and I love it. Out of my 25 body piercings this may be my most favorite. In fact, I love it so much I am debating getting another one.

Cleaning and healing is a breeze, because it is an area that is covered and does not come in contact with a lot of things, I think I cleaned mine when I woke up, mid day and at nigth with H2Ocean. However if you do have a partner you have to keep in mind that they shouldn’t go near the area at all for a while, I cannot remember how long it is, I got mine done 5+ years ago but your piercer will tell you.

Pain level always depends on the person but when I got mine done it felt like a bee sting, and not a bee sting on your privates just a regular bee sting.

I did a lot of research before I got mine done and from what I understand they say a hood piercing is reasonably painless and easy to heal that it is even a good first time piercing for women. The actual clit on the other hand is a different story. Not only is it a very sensitive area not all women can have it pierced because of sizing.

Hope that helps you some, good luck in getting it done, and I would love to know when and what you get.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.