SallyMac
Participant
@sallymac

Very excited,but nervous.
Can’t wait so I thought I’d share,although this seems very timid compared to most here ๐Ÿ˜‰

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

don’t be nervous its a breeze ๐Ÿ™‚ i did mine when i was in school and i still love it too many years on ๐Ÿ˜€

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

oh and post a pic when you get it done ๐Ÿ™‚

SallyMac
Participant
@sallymac
Butterfly;61450 wrote:
don’t be nervous its a breeze ๐Ÿ™‚ i did mine when i was in school and i still love it too many years on ๐Ÿ˜€

Lol! Yes I’ll post a pic,I’m always like this before an event-be it, tattooing,,birthing my children,a nose piercing!!!!
I am 30 and am feeling slightly over it,iykwim?!!
Meh life’s short-play hard ๐Ÿ˜‰
Will check back on friday,cheers for the reply.x

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

You know I fear piercings more than I ever did getting tattooed.
I have had a few but never nose, tongue etc I just couldn’t face the needle going through my face ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Total respect to you getting your nose done.

Braver than me any day.

Take Care
Matthew

SallyMac
Participant
@sallymac
Sherav;61559 wrote:
You know I fear piercings more than I ever did getting tattooed.
I have had a few but never nose, tongue etc I just couldn’t face the needle going through my face ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Total respect to you getting your nose done.

Braver than me any day.

Take Care
Matthew

๐Ÿ˜€ That so didn’t help!!
Thanks for replying;)

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

lol

Always here to help…:D

I wouldn’t worry I am just needle phobic and a softie to boot.
Post a pic up when you get done as I am looking forward to seeing the end result.

Take Care
Matthew

Bodhisurfer
Participant
@bodhisurfer
SallyMac;61453 wrote:

I am 30 and am feeling slightly over it,iykwim?!!

I reckon ‘older’ people with piercings/tattoos is more acceptable these days -but I’d have to say that as I’m 50, nose, stretchers etc:)

SallyMac
Participant
@sallymac

Just wanted to pop in and say,did it,love it and will post a pic soon!

winged_angel
Participant
@winged_angel

When I got my nose done 3 years ago I was bricking it but well done for getting it done. Did you get it done with a needle or gun?

I’ve never regretted having any of my piercings or tattoos (going for my biggest tattoo tomorrow and am bricking it to tell you the truth!). I believe that my piercings are a part of me now and I don’t think I could let any of them heal up….they have made me who I am and there are still more to come!

You only live once so why not?

SallyMac
Participant
@sallymac

I had heard baaadd things about guns,apparently you cannot autoclave a gun or sterilize it properly so it is never properly clean!(maybe someone in the know could elaborate?) So I had the needle.wasn’t so bad but did hurt for a second.Was a while ago now it seems and it’s past that external healing stage which is great!

winged_angel
Participant
@winged_angel

I had mine done with a gun. I heard after I had it done that having it done with a gun can shatter the cartilidge or cause the piercing to migrate more but mine seems fine. Saying that, I had alot of problems with infections in the first year of me having it but it seems fine now ๐Ÿ˜€
I have had 3 of my piercings done with a needle and they were fine too. I’ve changed piercers though and havn’t been to the new place yet-I got my lip done at a dodgy place and found out that he pierced it with too big a ring and he pierced it too far down. Oh well, I’ve got it done now and I don’t regret it. However, I have learnt from that that I shouldn’t just get piercings on impulse and go somewhere that I don’t know their reputation. That’s my lesson learnt anyway!

DragunRose
Participant
@dragunrose
SallyMac;65891 wrote:
I had heard baaadd things about guns,apparently you cannot autoclave a gun or sterilize it properly so it is never properly clean!(maybe someone in the know could elaborate?) So I had the needle.wasn’t so bad but did hurt for a second.Was a while ago now it seems and it’s past that external healing stage which is great!

You are correct about never being able to properly sterilize a gun and on top of that the standard jewerly that is used with a gun is not very sharp so it is basically being shoved through your skin which can cause some damage.

wickedjr89
Participant
@wickedjr89

Cool. I want my nose peirced eventually but my body doesnt like peircings… ๐Ÿ™ so I dont know..anyway def post a pic of it after you get it done!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.