HondaPower20
    @

post removed##

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

First of all I can understand some ill feeling at being called a ‘moron’ or a ‘bad apple’ but I think the #### ###### part was a bit extreme.

For arguments sake;

How does me or anybody else sucking a cock improve your argument??

It has shown that you need to get a bit more maturity – so you don’t like what we have said why not post up the benefits/reasons of why you chose to pierce your baby’s ears instead?

As for the vegetable argument – well that one is totally flawed.

Telling a child to eat a veg they don’t like 1. Doesn’t hurt them 2. Builds up the immune system.

Piercing a baby’s ears 1. Does hurt them. 2. Is completely unnecessary and is purely aesthetically chosen by the parent. 3. The immune system can be mortalled if they get an infection.

These make it a big deal.

Personally I don’t care about age – I fathered my daughter at 16 and I had just as much preparation to fatherhood as many ie none but common sense did kick in.

As for being a retard as I am completing my PhD at 32 (I took a break as I have also a work career) that must make me a fucking genius of a retard. 😉

You might benefit from chilling out a bit and accepting that in life ppl will disagree with you if you don’t want to play then then don’t post.

Take Care
    Matthew

proudmummy
    Participant
    @proudmummy

Well said Matthew.

I can’t bear people who post on these forums asking for opinions then get abusive when they don’t like what they hear.

Tecratt
    Participant
    @tecratt
    Sherav;40804 wrote:
    How does me or anybody else sucking a cock improve your argument??

I don’t know why, but I lol’d at this.

Back to your serious thread now.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

I guess I am just the silver-tongued cavalier after all :p

Matthew

Inky
    Participant
    @inky

I got mine pierced when i was 9 and i think its cruel doing it at that age

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.