buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I met this chick from LA Ink yesterday. She is pretty annoying in real life But she does have some pretty big boobs.

0dfe6d40.jpg

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Are kim and hannah still on that show? This chic does look like she can be annoying.

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

Saw her at the Niagara Falls Tattoo Convention last week. I really don’t dig tons of make-up on girls and she is excessive with the face paint.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
DavidJednat;94065 wrote:
Saw her at the Niagara Falls Tattoo Convention last week. I really don’t dig tons of make-up on girls and she is excessive with the face paint.

Same to be honest mate. Is it just me but i prefare pale skinned girls to tanned?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

She flagged me over cause she liked my Yukon tattoo and told me about some show about killing Rudolph. She just looks weird with that much makeup on and she isn’t a very good tattooer.

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

I see Permanent Mark in the photo. I’d love to hear some of his stories.

Wardy- I totally dig pale girls too. My girl is the color of skim milk. So white she’s almost blue.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
DavidJednat;94115 wrote:
I see Permanent Mark in the photo. I’d love to hear some of his stories.

Wardy- I totally dig pale girls too. My girl is the color of skim milk. So white she’s almost blue.

same dude, but mine has purple hair also 😛

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

ah she’s from Jersey so I at least like that attitude since it reminds me of home. :p I agree that her work isn’t terribly good though. Clean work, but the art itself isn’t very impressive.

Amok
Participant
@amok

bizarre_magazine_ruth-amy.jpg

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al
yodaddynukka;94057 wrote:
Are kim and hannah still on that show? This chic does look like she can be annoying. Id still ream her anus tho..

LOL @ this! :D:D:D

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Amok;94121 wrote:

I suddenly like her much more.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al
D3FiANC3;94197 wrote:
I suddenly like her much more.

Can’t think why !! :p

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Am i the only one here who would love to fuck Kat Von D?

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

I’m actually not attracted to Kat at all. I think she has a very weird body. I think she’s bad ass as fuck, at least from how tv portrays her. But I’m not physically attracted to her.

The girl Amy, or Pixie, or Jessica from NY Ink are more my body type of girls. I like their hairstyle and facial structure more as well. There was even those 2 girls on I think it was LA ink a couple seasons ago who were artists there but definitely hot

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

kat von d is a man

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.