Parademic
Participant
@parademic

Another episode tonight. I love tattoos, but I still have some teenager in me it seems and the drama is entertaining.

inkcastingNYC
@

The people who brought you Miami Ink, LA Ink, and NY Ink have a brand new tattoo competition show coming out, and we’re looking for YOU!

LOOKING TO GET INKED? TRY SPIKE TV
Open Casting Call Looking For Human Canvases For Tattoo Competition Reality Series

Are you all inked up and ready for your next big piece? Or, are you a first timer who has always wanted a tattoo, and now youโ€™re FINALLY ready to take the plunge onto an artist’s table? Are you ready for a portrait to memorialize a loved one, or have you always wanted to cover up a tattoo that you got on a drunken college night and now HATE? Have you and your crew always wanted to get ink together?

If so, Spike TV wants to hear from you! Weโ€™re bringing together some of the BEST tattoo artists in the game for โ€œInkMaster,โ€ and weโ€™re looking for people who want to be their next canvas! If youโ€™re 27+, in the tri-state area, email us at inkcastingNYC@gmail.com with a description and a recent photo of yourself, along with an idea of the tattoo you want and why. Interviews will be conducted the week of June 27 in New York City. Filming will take place in July & August in the NYC area.

Spike TVโ€™s โ€œInkMasterโ€ is the first-ever tattoo competition series that features some of the nationโ€™s top tattoo artists on a quest to determine who is the best at their craft and win a huge cash prize. โ€œInkMasterโ€ is produced by Original Media, the production company behind โ€œLA Ink,โ€ โ€œNY Ink,โ€ โ€œMiami Ink,โ€ and โ€œThe Rachel Zoe Project, โ€ among others.

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

I can’t belive Ami got that shit on his neck. :p
Show is good, but the people there could work at a drama sweatshop.

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

I’m still watching NY Ink… it’s funny and entertaining and there’s nothing else to watch at 10. :p

I thought Tommy’s killer bee tattoo he did on Method Man was good but he out did himself with that rose and hands tattoo. That’s probably the best tattoo so far this season. And Ami keeps doing little simple shit… wtf?? I thought he was supposed to be this world class tattoo artist? :confused::rolleyes:

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

Tommy’s tattoo was incredible! I really don’t think Ami is all that good of an artist. I think he’s a businessman first, tattoo artist second. he said he cant’ do text, can’t do portraits, and none of his tattoos on Miami ink were amazing. I think he’s a good artist, but it’s all the other artists that are incredible and world class.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Ami simply creates a studio by getting his world-class friends in it with him. He just does the simple stuff and lets the GOOD artists do anything challenging. ๐Ÿ™‚

Amok
Participant
@amok

I can stand NY ink and Miami ink, but LA ink is just awful, god those attention whores are annoying.

Even NY ink seems pretty scripted, it’s more about ratings than good tattoos. Way too much time is spent interviewing the client about their personal story, it gets old and boring.

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

Now it’s not even so much about the person’s story, it’s about the drama and relationships. I enjoy it though, I couldn’t stand LA Ink, and once they got rid of Pixie, that was it for me haha

Nomad69
Participant
@nomad69

I read an interview somewhere where Ami couldn’t stop complaining about all the TLC drama, how much he had lost the passion for tattooing because he couldn’t get anyone in the shop for Miami Ink who just wanted a tatt, that if he heard another depressing story linked to a tatt he was gonna go postal etc.

He’s definitely a businessman though and the dollar sways that dude hard.

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

They need to have more cheery stories, or just someone who wants some bad ass art. Like “so why do you want to get this tattoo” because it looks bad ass that’s why.

TypH
Participant
@typh
Parademic;90109 wrote:
Now it’s not even so much about the person’s story, it’s about the drama and relationships. I enjoy it though, I couldn’t stand LA Ink, and once they got rid of Pixie, that was it for me haha

yeah Pixie was pretty cool,and not gonna lie,she was attractive too haha, I still watch LA Ink just too see the stuff Corey and Niko do,Dan’s not to bad either.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Umh… Pixie was the focal point of most of the drama on the show, and embodied everything that’s wrong with that ‘X Ink’ franchise. How can getting rid of her not be a good thing? ๐Ÿ™‚

TypH
Participant
@typh
ArniVidar;93418 wrote:
Umh… Pixie was the focal point of most of the drama on the show, and embodied everything that’s wrong with that ‘X Ink’ franchise. How can getting rid of her not be a good thing? ๐Ÿ™‚

yes she was a main point of the drama, but if she stayed things could have been differnet maybe who knows, it sure wasn’t any better when they brought Aubrey or w.e her name was in and Paulie, I think those to are losers hahah

Amok
Participant
@amok
ArniVidar;93418 wrote:

Because she’s EXTREMELY fuckable

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Amok;93421 wrote:
Because she’s EXTREMELY fuckable

That she is, although she’d be much better without the plastic boobies.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.