Participant
@evilrhoda

Too much drama, not enough tattoos

Adler
Participant
@adler
Evilrhoda;88043 wrote:
Too much drama, not enough tattoos

Yup, but unfortunately that’s waht brings the ratings. It just continues to encourage and convince newbies tha every tattoo has to be rooted in some deep sentimental meaning. Bring back Tattoo Wars.

Infamous78
Participant
@infamous78

I remember when these tattoo shows actually showed tattoos. Too much drama for me but I’ll still probably watch to see more of Megan’s artwork.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Adler;88046 wrote:
Yup, but unfortunately that’s waht brings the ratings. It just continues to encourage and convince newbies tha every tattoo has to be rooted in some deep sentimental meaning. Bring back Tattoo Wars.

You think? The only thing anyone ever seemed to get at Miami Ink was a goddamn Koi fish.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
D3FiANC3;88124 wrote:
You think? The only thing anyone ever seemed to get at Miami Ink was a goddamn Koi fish.

here you go and your koi fish…:rolleyes:

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
yodaddynukka;88131 wrote:
here you go and your koi fish…:rolleyes:

I don’t think I posted about my Koi fish pet peeve before? but I do have one. lol 😀

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

oh my bad, might be someone else lol

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
yodaddynukka;88138 wrote:
oh my bad, might be someone else lol

No Arni broke out his bad ass ban hammer and rapped that dudes hands with a ban

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Yup, after he accused me of being ugly. I couldn’t have that, no could I? :p

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

NY ink is the jersey shore of the ink shows. But honestly, drama brings ratings. Thus, there is drama. I did love the portrait that Tim did on Corey Taylor though!

Parademic
Participant
@parademic
Infamous78;88069 wrote:
I remember when these tattoo shows actually showed tattoos. Too much drama for me but I’ll still probably watch to see more of Megan’s artwork.

I will watch for more of just Megan! Rawr!

mrwebby
Participant
@mrwebby

Havnt seen it yet hope its good. Agree would be better without all the drama. Just want the tats.

Parademic
Participant
@parademic
mrwebby;88484 wrote:
Havnt seen it yet hope its good. Agree would be better without all the drama. Just want the tats.

If it’s on TV, you are guaranteed to get more drama than tattoos. But we can all hope!!!

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

It’s starting to look scripted (which I’m sure all the Ink series are)… especially when Ami keeps talking about how much the bills are every month. I don’t TLC would let him lose his shop… no shop, no show. :rolleyes:

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

If you want to see a real series about real tattoo artists without the drama check out Markus Kuhn’s series The Gypsy Gentleman. I think it might be available to watch online. I don’t have a link, sorry.

I absolutely despise NY Ink. They have world class tattoo artists and they focus on bickering and not tattooing. The show makes a mockery of tattooing. I suffered through three episodes and I won’t be watching anymore. TLC should be ashamed of themselves for producing such mindless television on “The Learning Channel”.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.