mehotel
@

Hej

Season 2 episode 33: Tensions rock the shop: where kat gets fired, She makes a tattoo to shes freind Mike ho flies in from LA, Does anyone have pictures of that Tattoo? and what says the Quote? (The tatto ois with Minos, Dante and virgil ho a walking to gates of hell

can anybody help me??

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

another want want want 😡

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I can barely understand you, but….

If Kat did it, it’s probably drawn by Kat, which means it’s a unique piece, which means you will not find one just like it on the internet.

nemosharktale
Participant
@nemosharktale
Outlaw;50993 wrote:
another want want want 😡

ask for help and get that forums are great arnt they.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

I just read an interview with Ami James in the new issue of INKED magazine (the one with Corey hart) on the cover

He says that 99% of the show was made up – yes even Kat getting fired etc

Try to remember that pretty much every “reality” show is scripted

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

I heard that Al apparenlty theres like a disclaimer on some of the shows saying stories might be fictional and stuff :s

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al
Quote:
theres like a disclaimer on some of the shows saying stories might be fictional and stuff :s

Wow I have never seen that part but I don’t doubt it for one second!

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

In answer to your question I have not been able to locate the tattoo as they tend to be very careful about their copyright etc.

That said I would recommend The Doré Illustrations for Dante’s Divine Comedy by Gustave Doré) possibly one of the best collection of classical drawings linked to this work.

There are 135 illustrations which really do show the true horror that Dante was trying to get across.

It costs around $16 and is a great read or tattoo reference (I own a copy).

Take Care
Matthew

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

I had that season on dvd, but my little sister borrowed it, and I never saw it again. I know the one you’re talking about though. I didn’t think it looked that great as a tattoo though.

askskypin
@
Joker1;52128 wrote:
I had that season on dvd, but my little sister borrowed it, and I never saw it again. I know the one you’re talking about though. I didn’t think it looked that great as a tattoo though.

I think so. keep up good it.:o

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

No idea what that means, but i’m guessing you’re here for spam reasons

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Joker1;52283 wrote:

Yeah, considering the spam links in it’s signature, I’d say you’re spot on.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy
Joker1;52283 wrote:

Glad you put that thought I was going loopy for a minute 😀

Just_inked
Participant
@just_inked

Cancelled!

TypH
Participant
@typh

i’m not going to lie, for the most part I enjoyed watching Miami Ink, I found it too be a decent show for the most part,they had some good tattoos and art related stuff on the show so:)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.