Swansoda
Participant
@swansoda

That is true. Ok thank you for giving me your opinion.

Cledus985
Participant
@cledus985

@Swansoda 123725 wrote:

That is true. Ok thank you for giving me your opinion.

I read that as “Im ignoring what you said because your comment was mean” HAHA

Dyson350
Participant
@dyson350

I am from Indiana too, not too far from you actually. I checked out the art on the website from that shop. In my opinion you really need to look into a new shop out of Kokomo called The Bohemian Tattoo Club, they do amazing work and I think would be worth the drive for you. Check out their Facebook page if you can https://www.facebook.com/TheBohemianTattooClub

I just started my first tattoo and I can’t STAND needles but getting tattooed for me isnt THAT bad. Its nothing that you can’t handle, at worst so far I just thought to myself “Damn that kinda hurts”

Swansoda
Participant
@swansoda

@Cledus985 123728 wrote:

I read that as “Im ignoring what you said because your comment was mean” HAHA

lol, nope though

Swansoda
Participant
@swansoda

@Dyson350 123730 wrote:

I am from Indiana too, not too far from you actually. I checked out the art on the website from that shop. In my opinion you really need to look into a new shop out of Kokomo called The Bohemian Tattoo Club, they do amazing work and I think would be worth the drive for you. Check out their Facebook page if you can https://www.facebook.com/TheBohemianTattooClub

I just started my first tattoo and I can’t STAND needles but getting tattooed for me isnt THAT bad. Its nothing that you can’t handle, at worst so far I just thought to myself “Damn that kinda hurts”

cool, thanks 🙂 That is a bit of a drive but I will check them out.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

@Swansoda 123737 wrote:

That is a bit of a drive but I will check them out.

The drive would be well worth it Timmy B Boor is awesome

Dyson350
Participant
@dyson350

@buttwheat 123738 wrote:

The drive would be well worth it Timmy B Boor is awesome

He is becoming harder to get booked with too, my next session will not be til May. 🙁

Swansoda
Participant
@swansoda

Wow well that’s cool

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

post pictures when you get your tattoo.

Swansoda
Participant
@swansoda

Will do, but I don’t know how soon it will be, gotta find out pricing first and am saving money for 3 days of Rock On The Range

Well since you let me know that finger tattoos are out of the question to start with….I’ve been looking for ideas on pinterest and I’m liking this one as a starter. It’s small and simple and I think it’s really cute. I’d like the bow and eyes to be colored in with a pretty shade of pink.

SkullTattoo_zps1c78232c.jpg

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

@Swansoda 123743 wrote:

Will do, but I don’t know how soon it will be, gotta find out pricing first and am saving money for 3 days of Rock On The Range

Well since you let me know that finger tattoos are out of the question to start with….I’ve been looking for ideas on pinterest and I’m liking this one as a starter. It’s small and simple and I think it’s really cute. I’d like the bow and eyes to be colored in with a pretty shade of pink.

SkullTattoo_zps1c78232c.jpg

Its kind of boring 😛

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

@Dyson350 123730 wrote:

Check out their Facebook page if you can https://www.facebook.com/TheBohemianTattooClub

Not bad at all.

Swansoda
Participant
@swansoda

@peterpoose 123750 wrote:

Its kind of boring 😛

Sure but it’s a starter, I don’t wait to go to big on a first one. Don’t know what my pain tolerance will be…..
But I like this one too, has shading to it, maybe for a 2nd one.

SkullTattoo2_zps7cd77217.jpg

Swansoda
Participant
@swansoda

@buttwheat 123724 wrote:

I hate it when people say I have a shop that I’m going to use. The shop doesn’t tattoo you a tattooist tattoos you. That being said Larry or Todd aren’t half bad the rest are not good.

So how do you base your opinion on Larry or Todd being not half bad and the rest being not good? To my “virgin” eyes, they all look good to me.

Dyson350
Participant
@dyson350

@Swansoda 123760 wrote:

Sure but it’s a starter, I don’t wait to go to big on a first one. Don’t know what my pain tolerance will be…..
But I like this one too, has shading to it, maybe for a 2nd one.

I was in the same boat as you but went in going for a half sleeve that wraps onto my chest..in other words just go for it!!! lol

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.