RuiMiguel
Participant
@ruimiguel

Hi ! My name’s Rui and i recently got a tattoo. I’m planing to get some more so i thought that joining a place like this and share experiences and opinions would be great.

thank ya all 😉

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hi and welcome to the forum! :):):)

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Hey mate, welcome!

Load some pics up so we can see.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Nevermind me lol just seen your other post 🙂

TheCanvas
Participant
@thecanvas

Hi! 🙂 Welcome to the forum Rui!

RuiMiguel
Participant
@ruimiguel

[lang=pt]Hey all, if you could just take a look at my other thread, you might be able to help me or something. Thanks 😀

http://www.thetattooforum.com/langtitle-pt-first-tattoo-goes-bad-t21285.html?t=21285&language=pt[/lang]

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

welcome to the forum,

the ink color that more people are alergic to than any other is red,
but the cause of most peoples problems is actually too much aftercare, smothering the piece, it cannot heal

RuiMiguel
Participant
@ruimiguel

[lang=pt]I believe that, cause i spent one b panthene and the guy who did my tattoo said it was supposed to last two or three tattoos. Now, if i cared too much and putted to much b panthene, how should i treat it know ? =S[/lang]

RuiMiguel
Participant
@ruimiguel

[lang=pt]despite that, i have that lock in red, and there’s no alergic reaction around it, only around the rest of the tattoo, and by the arm where there is no tattoo as it can be seen in the photos.[/lang]

RuiMiguel
Participant
@ruimiguel
mrchen;111614 wrote:
welcome to the forum,

but the cause of most peoples problems is actually too much aftercare, smothering the piece, it cannot heal

[lang=pt]dispite that, i have that lock in red, and there’s no alergic reaction around it, only around the rest of the tattoo, and by the arm where there is no tattoo as it can be seen in the photos.[/lang]

RuiMiguel
Participant
@ruimiguel
mrchen;111614 wrote:
welcome to the forum,

[lang=pt]dispite that, i have that lock in red, and there’s no alergic reaction around it, only around the rest of the tattoo, and by the arm where there is no tattoo as it can be seen in the photos.[/lang]

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.