DanTheMedic
Participant
@danthemedic
Wardy;103462 wrote:
southern fairy ๐Ÿ˜› up north here. England that is. If your not from England never come! It’s fucking shit and a fucking shithole.

Depends where yer from. Its nice where I live and I live in Bradford.

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts
Wardy;103462 wrote:
southern fairy ๐Ÿ˜› up north here. England that is. If your not from England never come! It’s fucking shit and a fucking shithole.

leave then.

it has it’s bad points, true.

but it’s a lot better than a lot of places in the world, it’s relatively safe and we can do what you like, and believe what you like, without (much) prejudice

i’m no patriot, this country’s gone downhill over the last half century, and i’ll admit that.

but it could be worse…

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
hamsternuts;103508 wrote:
leave then.

it has it’s bad points, true.

but it’s a lot better than a lot of places in the world, it’s relatively safe and we can do what you like, and believe what you like, without (much) prejudice

i’m no patriot, this country’s gone downhill over the last half century, and i’ll admit that.

but it could be worse…

True but even the most nicest places in England are going slightly down hill every day. On paper i live in a very nice area of Merseyside but even i can tell that it’s changing a lot.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i live in the home counties and im quite happy here ta… though if it makes you feel better wardy im half northern, my mother hails from doncaster ๐Ÿ˜‰

FAIRY MY ARSE! lol im hardcore me! ๐Ÿ˜‰

ArniVidar
@arnividar
kittykat200;103684 wrote:
im hardcore me! ๐Ÿ˜‰

You got any proof to back that claim, luv?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
kittykat200;103684 wrote:
i live in the home counties and im quite happy here ta… though if it makes you feel better wardy im half northern, my mother hails from doncaster ๐Ÿ˜‰

FAIRY MY ARSE! lol im hardcore me! ๐Ÿ˜‰

as hard as a sponge ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜€

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i frequently get very angry drunk customers in my pub starting fights, which i break up, the boys always ask me to sort the fights for them lol, im 6 foot?? erm… oh god i feel like im on trial… i had a glass brandy tumbler thrown at my head and not a scratch on me…my co workers refer to me as the body guard coz i dont back down to anyone lol i have never had to be in a physical fight… for some reason people seem to change their mind when i get gobby…

I attend university full time as well as paying a mortgage, pay for my own car and look after several animals by working 50 hours a week at my pub…

I HAVE TATTOOS!?!? lol

do i qualify yet? lol oh dear…

(but yes wardy i am a total softie, my size just works to my advantage, and im tall but not fat as i go to the gym at least 3 times a week and recently lost 4 1/2 stone so in fairness i was large (er) for a couple of years lol i do my best to be kind without being dishonest, i cant help it, im an opinionated woman lol)

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

do i pass!? ๐Ÿ˜€

ArniVidar
@arnividar
kittykat200;103692 wrote:
do i pass!? ๐Ÿ˜€

Nope! Pix or it never happened :p

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
ArniVidar;103693 wrote:
Nope! Pix or it never happened :p

What arnie said :rolleyes::cool:

You know Bruce Lee’s Death? That was because he called me a dickhead.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

You know Bruce Lee’s Death? It happened LONG before you were born… dickhead ๐Ÿ™‚

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
ArniVidar;103697 wrote:
You know Bruce Lee’s Death? It happened LONG before you were born… dickhead ๐Ÿ™‚

DAMN! you caught me. I punched a 5 year old last week though for staring at me in town, I felt great after it.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

lol! i have the security footage of the guy throwing the glass somewhere at work but it only shows him you cant see me… oh well guess i’ll just have to be a delicate female for the first time in my life… its like a whole new me! ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.