DanTheMedic
Participant
@danthemedic

Ok, so a few responses in, I’ve just found the ‘Newbie hello’ section.

I found this site whilst looking for some on-going inspiration for a ‘work-in-progress’ sleeve I’m having done at present. I’ll post that issue in a separate thread.

I hail from sunny (or not so most of the time) UK. Right now its f-f-f-f-f-f-f-bloody freezing over here and this morning we had our first covering of snow. Ok so it’s more a light dusting but non-there-less I’ve had to break out the winter woolies.

I’ll hopefully reply where I can constructively do so but please bare in mind, my opinions are exactly that and shouldn’t be taken as more. I am loud, outspoken and sometimes daft (crazy to you the US members :D) but I always try to be fair and hate confrontation.

An ex-graphic designer turned frontline A&E Ambulance Technicican in the UK, my career has taken a distinct turn this past 18 months and McLovin’ it.

I’m a father of 2 boys and well into my motorbikes – currently riding a ’96 import Suzuki Bandit 1200 but hoping to chop it in next year for a GSX-R 600 K8.

Anyway, enough babbling and hopefully see some of you inside the site.

DanTheMedic
Participant
@danthemedic

Ok, so a few responses in, I’ve just found the ‘Newbie hello’ section.

I found this site whilst looking for some on-going inspiration for a ‘work-in-progress’ sleeve I’m having done at present. I’ll post that issue in a separate thread.

I hail from sunny (or not so most of the time) UK. Right now its f-f-f-f-f-f-f-bloody freezing over here and this morning we had our first covering of snow. Ok so it’s more a light dusting but non-there-less I’ve had to break out the winter woolies.

I’ll hopefully reply where I can constructively do so but please bare in mind, my opinions are exactly that and shouldn’t be taken as more. I am loud, outspoken and sometimes daft (crazy to you the US members :D) but I always try to be fair and hate confrontation.

An ex-graphic designer turned frontline A&E Ambulance Technician in the UK, my career has taken a distinct turn this past 18 months and McLovin’ it.

I’m a father of 2 boys and well into my motorbikes – currently riding a ’96 import Suzuki Bandit 1200 but hoping to chop it in next year for a GSX-R 600 K8.

Anyway, enough babbling and hopefully see some of you inside the site.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Welcome Dan the Medic sounds like your life is well sorted! Welcome to the forum

bluey
Participant
@bluey

Welcome, if you don’t mind, send some of that cold my way, I hate the heat…

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Hey welcome

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I welcomed you in your other introduction post?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome to the forum

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Only one post is needed man.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Thar we go… two become one. 🙂

Welcome to the forum Dan.

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun
DanTheMedic;103387 wrote:
I am loud, outspoken and sometimes daft (crazy to you the US members :D).

Dan, meet Wardy. Wardy, Dan. My work here is done.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Briscogun;103447 wrote:
Dan, meet Wardy. Wardy, Dan. My work here is done.

Daft-Dan and Weirdo-Wardy.. what a sodding pair.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

ArniVidar loves me really!

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

welcome to the forum dan, we like a bit of crazy round here, im from the UK also but down south, no snow for us yet, Brisco how can you hate the heat!? jealous… lol

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hi there Dan and welcome to the forum! :):):):)

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
kittykat200;103458 wrote:
welcome to the forum dan, we like a bit of crazy round here, im from the UK also but down south, no snow for us yet, Brisco how can you hate the heat!? jealous… lol

southern fairy 😛 up north here. England that is. If your not from England never come! It’s fucking shit and a fucking shithole.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.