ArniVidar
@arnividar

You know, for someone trying to get into the tattooing business, you are awfully short tempered.

You have been told, quite calmly and simply, that we will not allow tattooing discussions in here. This is nothing that you will change by yelling and screaming and namecalling.
If you don’t like that, you may feel free to stop visiting. If you want to stay, I suggest you drop your attitude and take a chill pill.

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

I don’t know if you read my post but I wasn’t trashing you in the least. You had an apprenticeship. You did the work. Your mentor flaked on you. I get it. It sucks. It should be that much easier for you to get another apprenticeship. My main point is that you cannot get reliable information on the internet. There is no correspondence course for tattooing. It is best to complete an apprenticeship.

Don’t get so frustrated. The rules of the forum state that you cannot divulge technical tattoo information.

Before you blow up on someone for giving you the low down or an opinion on an open public forum why don’t you read the rules? Maybe you wouldn’t have had such a hard time. Just sayin’.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.