Amok
Participant
@amok

i don’t think buttwheat was being rude, was just adding his usual humour to an interesting thread. this place would be boring as batshit if no one made any jokes.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Amok;95533 wrote:
i don’t think buttwheat was being rude, was just adding his usual humour to an interesting thread. this place would be boring as batshit if no one made any jokes.

Knock knock

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

welcome to the forum mate – I look forward to reading your posts!

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

well if thats how things are prefared then it sure is time for me to move on and not return….

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Stick around man – I for one do not want to see you go! ๐Ÿ™

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Welcome to the forum. :):)

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Outlaw;95687 wrote:
well if thats how things are prefared then it sure is time for me to move on and not return….

Wow I’m sorry I will only post very generic vanilla posts from now on if you will stay.

Hi big Al welcome to the forum that is a nice snake you have there. What a way cool tattoo you have there.

Is that better Outlaw?

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
Aussie_Al;95689 wrote:
Stick around man – I for one do not want to see you go! ๐Ÿ™

it was good being here al but things have changed, and what some people say is funny would get them kicked out of a studio for being an insulting twat

i could see by the reply that he obviously has head up arse syndrome, let him rule the roost mate….. this is no longer my ideal place to spend my relaxation time, i dont work upto 18 hrs a day and put up with egotistical morons to have to listen to their shit when trying to get a bit of peace time…….

take care al, no doubt i shall catch you on some other friendly forum still ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Outlaw;95721 wrote:
it was good being here al but things have changed, and what some people say is funny would get them kicked out of a studio for being an insulting twat

i could see by the reply that he obviously has head up arse syndrome, let him rule the roost mate….. this is no longer my ideal place to spend my relaxation time, i dont work upto 18 hrs a day and put up with egotistical morons to have to listen to their shit when trying to get a bit of peace time…….

take care al, no doubt i shall catch you on some other friendly forum still ๐Ÿ™‚

This is pretty pathetic especially from a moderator.

metalmancpa
Participant
@metalmancpa
buttwheat;95722 wrote:
This is pretty pathetic especially from a moderator.

People just don’t know how to handle the internet.

You know what I’m talking about ;). I’ve had fun on that other forum and I think I’ve settled in now. Hopefully you agree, and if you don’t it still doesn’t matter because I’m not going anywhere (here or there) ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.