ArniVidar
@arnividar

There are plenty of forums out there that cater to scratchers… this one does not. It’s a simple matter of choice. You have a choice to participate and the forum’s owner has a choice to not allow scratcher talk in here. It’s really just as simple as that.

Also, beginnertat, lying to people as a first impression isn’t exactly the wisest move.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Why someone would want to lie online i don’t know.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well that’s easy enough.. because online you can be whoever and whatever you want to be.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
ArniVidar;91981 wrote:
Well that’s easy enough.. because online you can be whoever and whatever you want to be.

Good point. It is a bit sound though don’t you think that someone would need to lie to try and better there self or make them sound more cool or something.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

In my observation, that’s usually the norm. People just can’t be happy with who and what they are.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
ArniVidar;91987 wrote:
In my observation, that’s usually the norm. People just can’t be happy with who and what they are.

i fucking love my life. No lieing here bitches!!! :D:p:cool:

ArniVidar
@arnividar
WardyInk;91988 wrote:
i fucking love my life. No lieing here bitches!!! :D:p:cool:

You know what they say…. ignorance is bliss :rolleyes:

Amok
Participant
@amok
ArniVidar;91989 wrote:
You know what they say…. ignorance is bliss :rolleyes:

Harsh man! Fucking lol though

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Why is everyone so mean?

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Amok;91990 wrote:
Harsh man! Fucking lol though

Hah, since I refuse to believe that true happiness is possible, it stands to reason (from my point of view, naturally) that there must be something wrong with A) the statement of pure happiness or B) the person stating it ๐Ÿ˜€

Also, Wardy knows I’m only messing with him, and so far he’s shown a knack for going with the blows and coming straight back up, so I have no worries.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

I was gonna comment here, but decided not to waste my time. Btw, Wardy, it’s about time we got to see your face! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
ArniVidar;91992 wrote:
Also, Wardy knows I’m only messing with him, and so far he’s shown a knack for going with the blows and coming straight back up, so I have no worries.

Arni is right. The world would be so boring without banter ๐Ÿ™‚

Theres a picture of me Dave in the post a picture of yourself thread dude ๐Ÿ™‚

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
buttwheat;91991 wrote:
Why is everyone so mean?

Because it’s fun. Now, onto our next lesson: “Water: Wet or Dry? The answer may surprise you!”

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
buttwheat;91916 wrote:
thumbnail.aspx?q=985362077432&id=4c3bea6bf97f4e97b37512d69bcc730f&url=http%3a%2f%2fmemearchive.net%2fmemerial.net%2fpage%2f1992.jpg

This is HIGHLY inappropriate and offensive on SO many levels! You just became my new hero.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.