beginnertat
Participant
@beginnertat

Hello all I am new to the forum and new to doing tattoos. I was doing some research on tats on google and ran across this site and thought it would be a good place for me to read what you guys post so I can learn something from some experienced people. I have done about 20 or so tattoos in the last 2 months since I decided this is something I wanted to do. I was into drawing when I was in school and got to hanging with the wrong crowd and got away from it but have changed my ways and started back drawing and have always wanted to do tats since I got my first one at 18 so I ordered a cheap kit and done a couple and did not like the way the guns performed so I ordered I 300 dollar kit and love it and seems to have helped out my tattooing as well. I have done about 25 tats on practice skin but it is nothing like doing a person. Hope to learn on here and read you guys and gals posts to help me out.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Sorry, you will find no tattooing help here. Keep looking.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome to the forum.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
WardyInk;91891 wrote:
Welcome to the forum.

Why do you keep welcoming scratchers here?

beginnertat
Participant
@beginnertat
ArniVidar;91883 wrote:
Sorry, you will find no tattooing help here. Keep looking.

Okay will do sorry I wasted my time. So what’s the big deal about not wanting to help somebody out? I’m sure you had someone show you the ropes and teach you how to do it so why would you turn down someone else for advice? But whatever that’s just you I have been tattooing for over 9 years and probably do just as good as you if not beter I only posted a bogus post to see what kinda people were on hers and seems like not any I would wanna associate with. I learned more doing tattoos in prison that probably more than you know. Try tattooing with a prison tattoo gun compared to modern tart guns and see what you can do with one of those. J/A !!!

beginnertat
Participant
@beginnertat
buttwheat;91909 wrote:
Why do you keep welcoming scratchers here?

Bet you wouldn’t be talking that sh** if I was in front of you!! Good thing they got the net for mouths like you to talk big when you ain’t bout sh**!!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

thumbnail.aspx?q=985362077432&id=4c3bea6bf97f4e97b37512d69bcc730f&url=http%3a%2f%2fmemearchive.net%2fmemerial.net%2fpage%2f1992.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
beginnertat;91914 wrote:
Bet you wouldn’t be talking that sh** if I was in front of you!! Good thing they got the net for mouths like you to talk big when you ain’t bout sh**!!

Oh my god buttwheat was right we have a internet hero who’s been registered for two minutes. 🙁 i take my welcome back. Get out.

Amok
Participant
@amok

If you’ve been tattooing for 9 years and you’re a hardcore prison fiend, why do you call yourself “beginnertat”?

Also, you sound scary, and I am scared.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
beginnertat;91914 wrote:

Go on buttwheat say it again.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
beginnertat;91913 wrote:
Okay will do sorry I wasted my time. So what’s the big deal about not wanting to help somebody out? I’m sure you had someone show you the ropes and teach you how to do it so why would you turn down someone else for advice?

Yes.. it’s called an apprenticeship. That is the real way to learn. Take your idiocracy and “I’ll kick all y’all’s asses” attitude and leave please.

arnoldsantos1
Participant
@arnoldsantos1

Hello all! I am new here as well. No worries, I’m not sniffing for tattoo tips and tricks (not here anyway, even though I am constantly looking for tips, but I think I know the time and place for such).
Anyway, I’m from San Diego, CA, I make tattoos and also collect them.
Cheers!

slimchance
Participant
@slimchance

Maybe you should try helping someone out once in a while.For all you know,this guy could turn out to be great.Unfortunatley thanks to people like you he will never even get a chance to learn the right way.Did it ever occur to you that the way to eliminate scratchers is to educate them.

slimchance
Participant
@slimchance

keep trying!!! most of these people are dicks.look up mario barth.any books or videos by or about him.he shares what he knows with anyone .

beginnertat
Participant
@beginnertat

Thanks slimchance you are on the same level as me it seems. I know how to tattoo and am very proud of my work and have done over 2 dozen full back pieces that I have hand drawn. And you are exactly right about giving advice to scratchers cause they are gonna tattoo someone esther you give them advice or not so why not give them some advice so they atleast know a little something from someone who has experience. But that’s cool I thought this would be a good place to share my knowledge of what I know and learn other peoples ways of doing things cause you can never stop learning things about tattooing in my opinion no matter how long you have been doing them but I can see I ain’t welcome here so moderator you can delete me cause I can’t figure out how to do it or I would already be gone from here.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.