Bope
Participant
@bope
buttwheat;89839 wrote:
Welcome thanks for taking the time and effort in posting pics.

thanks…;)

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Dave Van;89809 wrote:
Alright. I’m getting sick of saying this. But first, welcome to the forum. I hope to see all of your work. But now… POST somefuckingthing! Don’t come to a forum, tell people “I got this and this and that”, then we go to your album and NOTHING!!! I’m not trying to be an ass, but it’s all right there when you register! Post an album! Even if it’s only one pic! No tats? Great! No problem! Just like to look at pics? Awesome! Welcome! I have such and such, but no pics? WHY ARE YOU WASTING MY TIME? This tirade brought to you by Dave Van inc. And thank you for your support.

this should be put as a rule before registration!

Bope
Participant
@bope
WardyInk;89870 wrote:
this should be put as a rule before registration!

No one would read it….;)

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
Bope;89911 wrote:
No one would read it….;)

True dat!… at least 10 characters.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Dave Van;89912 wrote:
True dat!… at least 10 characters.

haha! good point actually :rolleyes:

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Nonetheless, the tats are still poorly designed and poorly excuted. Have a nice day.

Bope
Participant
@bope
D3FiANC3;89922 wrote:
Nonetheless, the tats are still poorly designed and poorly excuted. Have a nice day.

From the person with a stick figure… ok

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Bope;89923 wrote:
From the person with a stick figure… ok

Yep. Even if I was covered in scratcher tats, that wouldn’t make your tats suck any less. There was no need to get your panties in a bunch.

Bope;89867 wrote:
LOL talking to be talking, yeah you know me so well… talk about how nice they where and shit…now you bad mouth my tatts..ahahahahahaahahahahhahahah How old are you? like 12?

Although this comment wasn’t directed at me …. Based on your child-like obsession with death, gore, and guns, as well as an inability to accept opposing viewpoints, you are the last person who should be accusing anyone of being immature.

Bope
Participant
@bope
D3FiANC3;89926 wrote:
Yep. Even if I was covered in scratcher tats, that wouldn’t make your tats suck any less. There was no need to get your panties in a bunch.

Although this comment wasn’t directed at me …. Based on your child-like obsession with death, gore, and guns, as well as an inability to accept opposing viewpoints, you are the last person who should be accusing anyone of being immature.

LOL ooooooooh your judging my personality know???? Child like obsession with death??? Infact Im a first responder/ firemen I use gore sites as a way to deal with all the shit I see…. Dude, my take is you lived a sheltered life.. and get off on being a true asshole..

There are people called necro… look one up..they really have an obsession with the dead.. but me you totally missed the boat..sorry jack..

Bope
Participant
@bope

going tonight to get my 1950 pin up chick colored… and some text hidden in my sleeve..

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

thumbnail.aspx?q=992955672239&id=500592feb75f5c178416836f5cddd763&url=http%3a%2f%2ff1services.co.cc%2f_cacheimg%2fc%2fr%2fcrying%2520baby.jpg

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Omg, this is getting comical. Yes, Bope and I had a huge testosterone fueled pissing match there, but we have since resolved our differences and I don’t want to see this thread become a hater page. Thanks to everyone for having my back, but like I said initially, the work is really pretty good and I am interested to see where it ends up. I’m not pussing out, just trying to be a bit more rational. I really do like most of it and pics, especially pics of fresh tats, can make shit look wonky. I know this from personal experience. I plan on meeting bope sometime in the near future at a convention, then I can tell everyone how much his tats really suck! ๐Ÿ˜€ Until then, please let this shit go. Bope seems to be a pretty righteous dude, and doesn’t deserve this ridicule. He’s a hardheaded prick like me. And once again, thank you for your support ๐Ÿ˜‰

Bope
Participant
@bope

1950 zombie pin up chick has got her color…My artist is paid up for my lettering for next week, all 70 words, now I just need to pick a font before Friday…:(

Bope
Participant
@bope
Dave Van;89979 wrote:
Omg, this is getting comical. Yes, Bope and I had a huge testosterone fueled pissing match there, but we have since resolved our differences and I don’t want to see this thread become a hater page. Thanks to everyone for having my back, but like I said initially, the work is really pretty good and I am interested to see where it ends up. I’m not pussing out, just trying to be a bit more rational. I really do like most of it and pics, especially pics of fresh tats, can make shit look wonky. I know this from personal experience. I plan on meeting bope sometime in the near future at a convention, then I can tell everyone how much his tats really suck! ๐Ÿ˜€ Until then, please let this shit go. Bope seems to be a pretty righteous dude, and doesn’t deserve this ridicule. He’s a hardheaded prick like me. And once again, thank you for your support ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks Dave..I agree I am a head headed asshole..
Hope to see you at phunk an ink in 2012…..

Bope
Participant
@bope

My zombie duck foot…yes im a waterfowl hunter

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.