Bope
Participant
@bope

I thought I would say hello… Im Bope, a collector, Right now I have a full sleeve on my left arm.(wildlife tracks/trees and leaves.) Working on a sock of zombie pin up chicks on my left leg, a HUGE goddess of death back piece. I also have a few others tatts but nothing huge..a zombie duck foot in a web on my right fore arm and a zombie duck skull on my calf…

Anyway enough about me..hope to make some new friends who love ink as much as I do.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Alright. I’m getting sick of saying this. But first, welcome to the forum. I hope to see all of your work. But now… POST somefuckingthing! Don’t come to a forum, tell people “I got this and this and that”, then we go to your album and NOTHING!!! I’m not trying to be an ass, but it’s all right there when you register! Post an album! Even if it’s only one pic! No tats? Great! No problem! Just like to look at pics? Awesome! Welcome! I have such and such, but no pics? WHY ARE YOU WASTING MY TIME? This tirade brought to you by Dave Van inc. And thank you for your support.

Bope
Participant
@bope
Dave Van;89809 wrote:
Alright. I’m getting sick of saying this. But first, welcome to the forum. I hope to see all of your work. But now… POST somefuckingthing! Don’t come to a forum, tell people “I got this and this and that”, then we go to your album and NOTHING!!! I’m not trying to be an ass, but it’s all right there when you register! Post an album! Even if it’s only one pic! No tats? Great! No problem! Just like to look at pics? Awesome! Welcome! I have such and such, but no pics? WHY ARE YOU WASTING MY TIME? This tirade brought to you by Dave Van inc. And thank you for your support.

check my stuff out i upped a few I just got..I will my sleeve, but its going to take 8-10 pix to show it all..im a big bastard… lol

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hey and welcome to the forum.

Bope
Participant
@bope

thanks…:)

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Nice, dude. Although not the most skilled artwork I have seen, you have some very interesting pieces there. I really like the voodoo doll. The M-16s are a bit of a mess though. All in all, cool shit, though.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
Dave Van;89823 wrote:
Nice, dude. Although not the most skilled artwork I have seen, you have some very interesting pieces there. I really like the voodoo doll. The M-16s are a bit of a mess though. All in all, cool shit, though.

btw, I was talking about two different pieces here. Don’t want to confuse anyone. :p

Bope
Participant
@bope

Yeah those are AK 47… M16 and AR 15 from the USA…

Who are you to judge anything I have??? .She is la santa muerte.. Dont like it, I dont give a shit, the out line and some shading around her heart was shot 6 days before the tribal black was added…and I dont take black very well…

Bope
Participant
@bope
Dave Van;89823 wrote:

Just wait… The pin up chicks/voodoo dolls are going to become a sock..I have 2 others being drawn up right now by an artist whos a 4th year art major/tat designer.(each one more twisted or dark.) My artist has a 1950’s pinup chick on my shin to color/shade Friday, shes missing her right leg at the knee…:D

Bope
Participant
@bope

I upped 1/2 of my wifes sock and her la santa muerte..

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome thanks for taking the time and effort in posting pics.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Bope;89826 wrote:
Yeah those are AK 47… M16 and AR 15 from the USA…

Who are you to judge anything I have??? .She is la santa muerte.. Dont like it, I dont give a shit, the out line and some shading around her heart was shot 6 days before the tribal black was added…and I dont take black very well…

I agree with him and if you don’t want to hear feedback, not sure why you posted them.

Bope
Participant
@bope
D3FiANC3;89852 wrote:
I agree with him and if you don’t want to hear feedback, not sure why you posted them.

UUUUUUUUH because I got flamed out for NOT having any pix posted..
I dont have a problem with feedback.. but first and foremost… why is someone on a tattoo forum bashing anyone’s designs? calling the worlds most well known assault rifle (ak47) an M16… Come on..

Thats a great way to promote tattoos in a good way.. I came here to meet people with like interest, not listen to someone blow me shit because they dont understand my time frame and how shit went down..;)

Im by no means a noob to forums, I admin a few death/gore sites myself.. So flame me all you want, I can tell you this tattoo forum isnt shit compared to what I deal with daily..hahahaha

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

lol Dude, I think you must have meant to put a D in your name instead of B. First of all, my comments were mostly positive. I’m sorry I didn’t drool all over your crappy little homemade tats, but I was just being honest. And frankly, if you didn’t also think that they were shit, you wouldn’t be getting so defensive. Oh, and if the artwork didn’t suck so bad on that mess I would have been able to tell which rifle they were. You’re a crybaby and an idiot.

Bope
Participant
@bope

LOL talking to be talking, yeah you know me so well… talk about how nice they where and shit…now you bad mouth my tatts..ahahahahahaahahahahhahahah How old are you? like 12?

Funny really. I was explaining why my S.M. looked like she did (my own design, im not an artist and when it was fresh not now that its been rehit).. I really knew you wouldnt understand..thats fine. I have 2 wins at funk & ink so I guess you was just trying to add to your post count…. or your eye isnt as good as you think….. I see it all the time..

No, AK look like AK.. M16 look like m16… Im sorry you dont know the diff… but expected..you know to hear yourself talk again..even if its something you havent a clue about.. Bottom line you said my shit was nice..then turn face, So your no one I want to be friends with anyways…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.