emseyes
Participant
@emseyes

Hello. I’m Emily. I just got my 6th tattoo done and my next one will be my 1/2 sleeve. I’m still working out the design. I had wanted a tattoo since I was 6 years old. I have a shamrock on the top of my left foot, an angel on my left hip, devil on my right hip, always follow your dreams in script on my lower right back, a fairy on my left shoulder blade and 2 sparrows with my kids names in between them on my inner arm. I think they are works of art.

If you want to know anything else just askl.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Welcome to the group Emily.

If you’re brave enough to share, we love seeing new pictures of ink.

emseyes
Participant
@emseyes

Sure. This was the day after it was done. I haven’t taken any newer pics because it’s at the peeling stage so it looks more like a kids finger painting. It starts about 2 inches above my wrist and ends an inch below my elbow. Now I’m just trying to decide if I want add on to it for my sleeve or move to my other arm.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/63253920@N05/5756968550/

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Hey welcome your tattoo looks great.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

WELCOME TO THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Some very nice ink you got there

emseyes
Participant
@emseyes

Thank you. My grandfather had the same birds on his chest and had one on his outer forearm with all of his grand kids names in a banner going down his forearm. So when I was thinking about getting something for my kids I decided to semi copy his design. I love the look of the birds and their meaning.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

It’s always nice to have a tattoo that actually means something to you instead of a random one ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.