StonedThunder
Participant
@stonedthunder

Just wanted to say hello. I just got my first tattoo 3 days ago by a ok tattooist. I didn’t come out like the pic he showed me but i still like it. I am trying to get up some extra cash so i can get another one ASAP these things are addictive. So im up one tattoo and one piercing. I’m hoping to meet some new friends here and get involved in the site.:)

Adler
Participant
@adler

Welcome, we love to see pics.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome would love to see this new tattoo of yours.

StonedThunder
Participant
@stonedthunder

I dont mind sharing a pic. Its not the best in the world but i like it. It is of my snake with a little tribal work around it. I am hoping to get a better looking one on my other arm but it will be a while, I gotta find a artist that can do it right.

DSCN0538.jpg

Let me know what y’all think. I hope i am putting this in the right place ?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Don’t rush into your second tattoo. First you need to find yourself a way better artist.
Look up Matt Crunk http://www.myspace.com/inkcitytattoo

StonedThunder
Participant
@stonedthunder
buttwheat;81708 wrote:
Don’t rush into your second tattoo. First you need to find yourself a way better artist.
Look up Matt Crunk http://www.myspace.com/inkcitytattoo

Thanks for the link ill look him up. The artwork in this one is ok but it could be a lot better. Thats what i get for trusting a idiot to tattoo me. Its just as much my fault as it is his. I like the tattoo and have no regrets for getting it but i did want it to look more like my snake instead of just a boa. needles to say i won’t be going back there again.

clay1680
@

yea man find a new artist fast and have him fix that tribal first before you go get your second one done. just my opinion

StonedThunder
Participant
@stonedthunder
clay1680;81812 wrote:
yea man find a new artist fast and have him fix that tribal first before you go get your second one done. just my opinion

I found another artist (lost his business card already) and he had a look at it and told me he could give me the exact tattoo i wanted on the other arm and also fix this one up a little. He said he could do it all the same day or break it down into a few days. I seen him actually doing a tattoo and it was awesome work so i think im going to let him give it a try.

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

yo stoner………….post up a link to the artists website, or some of his work,,,,,,,,,,,,don’t go rushing in ot this………..

StonedThunder
Participant
@stonedthunder
reefdiver;81818 wrote:
yo stoner………….post up a link to the artists website, or some of his work,,,,,,,,,,,,don’t go rushing in ot this………..

Im not going to rush into this just yet. I still have to come up with the money and im living on disability so thats not going to come easy. I really like the tattoo the way it is but its not what i wanted exactly. The snake just don’t look like my Charlie. I am thinking about keeping it just the way it is cause either way im a snake/reptile lover and i do like the tattoo it just don’t have the meaning its supposed to.

jsimpson4
Participant
@jsimpson4

Hey Thunder, I wanted to share this thread with you. Click Here It may give you an idea for your next tattoo although it isn’t a boa. Check it out…..and hello from Mississippi.

StonedThunder
Participant
@stonedthunder
jsimpson4;81913 wrote:
Hey Thunder, I wanted to share this thread with you. Click Here It may give you an idea for your next tattoo although it isn’t a boa. Check it out…..and hello from Mississippi.

Thanks for sharing that link, that is pretty close to what i want done. I just don’t really think i want the colors in it. Don’t get me wrong color looks good on a lot of tattoos i just don’t particularly like it on me. It will be a while before i get my next tatt but if i can get it to post on the other thread i might use that tattoo as a sample so the artist can see the detail that i am looking for.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.