cwizard
Participant
@cwizard

Hi all,
I’m Mike, as you can see i live in the UK. I haven’t currently got a tattoo, but looking for the perfect one. I came across the site while combing the internet for information.

I’m looking for not necessarily a tattoo artist but someone who might be able to help me. I really have my heart set on getting a traditionally drawn samoan tatto across my shoulder and upper arm. I dont want a copy or just something that looks like it. I mean a traditional tattoo representing my life.

I have been thinking that i wanted something that reminded me of what has made me who i am… Where i live i see a great number of tattoos and many of my friends have a loads, bu they all seem to have the same sort of thing, japanese koi, names, dragons, snakes etc. but none of them actually mean anything, they just had them because they “Liked” them.

If theres anyone who could help please let me know.

Thanks

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Hi and welcome to the forum.
Where abouts are you in the UK?
A location would help people to point you in the right direction maybe.

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

Hi, welcome to the forum, I’m in the UK too, Yorkshire…where are you from?

cwizard
Participant
@cwizard

Hey thanks,

From Essex, Basildon to be exact if anyone knows it…:cool:

Poesy
Participant
@poesy

I know it. Whoop to Essex 🙂

I actually got mine done in my uni town, but I’m from Essex

Try Flaming Gun in Colchester. My friend goes there and they were also just featured in a magazine for best colour tattoo at a convention (I think it was total tattoo) They have a huge variety of work going on and seem really good. They were really helpful when I went in with an aftercare question having not had my work done by them. If I were to have another I’d probably have a look there.

I know it’s not in basildon but it’s pretty close as these things go!

http://www.julieclarke.co.uk/Frame.htm

Poesy

cwizard
Participant
@cwizard

Cheers Poesy,

I’ll have to give them a call and see what they can come up with. Its not too far tbh, worth a wonder up there at least. I’m also going to try Hepcat in chelmsford, heard pretty good things about them to.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.