Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
Baarz wrote:
Please correct my if I’m wrong. But I don’t believe your daughter was licensed when she gave you a tattoo Outlaw

ok then i shall correct you….

first… Tia has never tattoo’d me personally !!
second…. the licence here covers the premises and not the person.

hope thats settled ?

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
Baarz;53435 wrote:
Everyone knows she wasn’t his apprentice, and I’m sure England would have laws regarding the minimum age for legal work. So no one is going to fall for that. If anyone else wants to show off work that they’ve done they have to produce a certificate and if their country has no such thing then the person has to provide mods with information regarding their shop. Outlaw did neither.

No, they don’t.
She worked out of Outlaw’s shop, and I’m sure he’s proved his shop’s license, hence why he is a mod. His daughter hasn’t shown off her work or discussed it here either.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

the legal age to recieve a tattoo in england is 18yrs old, there is no minimum age for the person doing the tattoo….. now that is the law over here in england….. so if you do your research correctly and then come back… im sure i will accept your appology !

just to cut out the shit thats flying around by somebody that it didnt even have anything to with in the first place…. i am removing the image, it must obviously be pissing somebody off that she has more tallent at 10yrs old than what they obviously have….. i hate frigging jelousy!!

:D:D:D

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Look what this scratcher is causing!!!
Keep the picture up Outlaw, Its something to be proud of AND it isn’t hurting anyone.

A damn civil war over the forums lol.

Baarz
Participant
@baarz
Outlaw;53459 wrote:
the legal age to recieve a tattoo in england is 18yrs old, there is no minimum age for the person doing the tattoo….. now that is the law over here in england….. so if you do your research correctly and then come back… im sure i will accept your appology !

just to cut out the shit thats flying around by somebody that it didnt even have anything to with in the first place…. i am removing the image, it must obviously be pissing somebody off that she has more tallent at 10yrs old than what they obviously have….. i hate frigging jelousy!!

:D:D:D

Typical coward, when feeling threatened you jump straight to the conclusion that I’m jealous. Deep down inside you know that I’m not at all jealous but I guess it provides you with some sort of warm feeling.

It is illegal to tattoo without being registered with the local Environment Health Department, this comes under the Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions)Act 1982, Chapter 24.

Why don’t you go and look that law up Outlaw? and yes it is a British law. So if you do your research correctly and then come back… I’m sure I will accept your apology.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77
Baarz;53487 wrote:
Typical coward, when feeling threatened you jump straight to the conclusion that I’m jealous. Deep down inside you know that I’m not at all jealous but I guess it provides you with some sort of warm feeling.

It is illegal to tattoo without being registered with the local Environment Health Department, this comes under the Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions)Act 1982, Chapter 24.

Why don’t you go and look that law up Outlaw? and yes it is a British law. So if you do your research correctly and then come back… I’m sure I will accept your apology.

You’re an idiot. PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!

Baarz
Participant
@baarz
BIKERinBLACK77;53489 wrote:
You’re an idiot. PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!

When in doubt, mimic.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Baarz, you’ll find that that law applies to the shop.
Legally, I could go into Outlaws shop and tattoo someone with his professional guidance, even though I can’t draw for sh*t. If he’s got a license for his shop, he’s welcome to invite whoever he wants to tattoo there, legally. As long as the shop is registered and approved with the health department, and all safety and hygiene precautions are taken, Outlaw’s daughter can tattoo in his shop.
I don’t see why you’re arguing over this, we’re talking about a scratcher working from the kitchen (I highly doubt it’s health dept. approved), and someone working in a professional, licensed, sterile shop, under the guidance of a professional tattooist.

Baarz
Participant
@baarz
Joker1;53498 wrote:
Baarz, you’ll find that that law applies to the shop.
Legally, I could go into Outlaws shop and tattoo someone with his professional guidance, even though I can’t draw for sh*t. If he’s got a license for his shop, he’s welcome to invite whoever he wants to tattoo there, legally. As long as the shop is registered and approved with the health department, and all safety and hygiene precautions are taken, Outlaw’s daughter can tattoo in his shop.
I don’t see why you’re arguing over this, we’re talking about a scratcher working from the kitchen (I highly doubt it’s health dept. approved), and someone working in a professional, licensed, sterile shop, under the guidance of a professional tattooist.

That’s not what the law says. Outlaw is above the law though :rolleyes:.
(Miscellaneous Provisions)Act 1982, Chapter 24, research this law. anyone with basic English skills will understand it.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
Baarz;53500 wrote:
That’s not what the law says. Outlaw is above the law though :rolleyes:.
(Miscellaneous Provisions)Act 1982, Chapter 24, research this law. anyone with basic English skills will understand it.

I did research it, and it says nothing about each individual having a ‘tattoo license’. It only says that the shop must be registered and approved by the Health Dept, nothing about individual tattooists.

L3arn1ng 2 7a77o0
Participant
@l3arn1ng-2-7a77o0
BIKERinBLACK77;53485 wrote:
Look what this scratcher is causing!!!
Keep the picture up Outlaw, Its something to be proud of AND it isn’t hurting anyone.

A damn civil war over the forums lol.

yo check it out. this ” scratcher ” isnt causing nothing, iv told you all that im out and that i hope to join your forums someday with pro status. that being said i even told you all to chill out in my last post, i also said life is too short to live pissed off… that being said… are u sure im causing this? apperently there were some things that people do and dont agree with that went on before i was here and will continue after im gone ( and even after i get back as pro >.< someday) now u biker on the other hand, everything iv posted youv been right there all up in my ( pardon the language) shit like your a dam proctologist.. i wanted to comment back in a negative way but didnt cause it wouldnt solve anything…. im not a hostile person, i just got realy mad when i was told i broke a rule that when i looked at it, seemed to me that i didnt break it but after seeing everyones reply i understand how i broke the rules and im ok with that. i apologise….. so can someone close this dam thread so you all will stop arguing on it lol [o.0]

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

i cant be bothered with this, i know our laws… end of!!

this is my last post in this topic, i am only returning to moderate it if the need arrises..

Baarz
Participant
@baarz

A man is not finished when he is defeated; he is finished when he QUITS!

L3arn1ng 2 7a77o0
Participant
@l3arn1ng-2-7a77o0

lol in refrence to bikerinblack77 tag and baarz last post… not defeated and not quiting >.<
takes more than that to get me to quit -.-

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

@ Baarz: all I can say is “lol” to that post.:D

@ Scratcher AKA “learning to tattoo”: All I am saying is that this “civil war” over the fourms DID START over YOUR POST. The arguing may not have directly involved you, mostly Baarz… BUT AGAIN this DID-START-OVER-YOUR-POST.

And yes, I am with Outlaw on this one…. this will be my last post in this thread.

-Biker.:cool:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.