L3arn1ng 2 7a77o0
Participant
@l3arn1ng-2-7a77o0

Whats up everyone… so my name is josh.. think my time here on the forums might be very short lived seeing that my first post has already been closed even tho i didnt break any of the forums rules…
oddly enough i posted a picture of a tattoo i just got ( i gave it to myself ) and yes it was with a home made gun that i made that touches no one and no one touches it… got some feedback on what people thought of the tattoo from a couple people ( thank you) but when i log on this morning i find that it was closed and i was told that i cant post it… why not ?

if you read the forum rules and even in the thread titled with unlicensed work/ scratching it states that there is a zero tollerance for asking for advice and that we ( the forums ) will not provide you with any info on making them or how to do it ..well my post didnt ask anyone a dam thing about how to do anything! it asked what people thought about the tattoo. so here it is my first post already closed for breaking a rule that i didnt break!

iv seen people post pics of thier tattoos ( which i did ) only diffrence is i did it myself hell i even saw a link to some realy bad tattoo’s ……. so people can post bad tattoos that were probly scratch work but i cant post my work ? why is that ? just trying to see what people think and hopefully ill be allowed to post more… i too can abide by rules, but dont jump my case for not breaking a rule. I understand that there will be no talking about ** HOW TO** do this or do that, and if approached i will tell them that i will not provide them with any information. tattoos are about expressing yourself and i find it bad that a tattoo forum is gonna tell me i cant express myself or see what others think of my work. your rules state no info givin and i will uphold that rule but please allow me to express my self and see feedback so i can see if this is something that i can look into on a professional level.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

If Turbo closed it, obviously he had a good reason. Any type of unliscensed tattoo discussion isn’t worthy of being on our forums.

Instead of bitching about it, just PM a mod or the boss. You aren’t the first person to have a post closed and I’m sure you won’t be the last.

L3arn1ng 2 7a77o0
Participant
@l3arn1ng-2-7a77o0

isnt worthy? i wonder how many pro’s have done a homemade tat ? im not saying its what i want to do, i want to learn the professional way and all that, and no im not asking anyone here how to do anything, not bitching about it im wanting to find out why it was closed if in fact i didnt break any of his rules…. he told me he had left it cause there was some posotive feedback and just closed it instead, i think that posting pics of things iv done isnt hurting anyone.. i wont tell anyone how to do anything and im not gonna ask them… just asking what people think of the work… which iv seen done on many posts where people are asking what others think of a new tat…. just saying it wasnt breaking the rules.

EDIT : i pretty much put this here to see what others thought about the fact that aparently i cant ask what you think of a tat because i did it and not some pro…..

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

If you want to join a forum where you can discuss techniques and such, pm me and i’ll sort you out.

L3arn1ng 2 7a77o0
Participant
@l3arn1ng-2-7a77o0
Joker1;53334 wrote:
If you want to join a forum where you can discuss techniques and such, pm me and i’ll sort you out.

thats not even the case tho lol my thread was closed and all i did was post a pic of a tat i did myself… didnt ask for any advice on anything lol just seeing what people thought of the work …… lol

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Again, as previously stated

UNLISCENSED TATTOO DISCUSSION IS NOT PERMITTED ON THESE FORUMS.

This includes BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
-Discussion of techniques, tools, or processes
-“Do it yourself” applications, including both the tattoo side or body piercings
-Kitchen-magician work, yes it may have shown some light that you may be a decent artist, but you’re not a professional

I’m not a mod, or Turbo BUT like I’ve said before, if you have a problem GO-TO-ONE-OF-THEM. If you don’t like the rules of this forum, then simply leave. We won’t have any hard feelings.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

you broke forum rules….. please read them !!

L3arn1ng 2 7a77o0;53359 wrote:
thats not even the case tho lol my thread was closed and all i did was post a pic of a tat i did myself… didnt ask for any advice on anything lol just seeing what people thought of the work …… lol

LETS SEE IF THIS MAKES YOU AWARE OF WHY IT HAPPENED.

IT AINT ROCKET SCIENCE…….
WE DONT HAVE SCRATCHER DISCUSSIONS ON THIS FORUM, YOUR NOT A PRO OR LICENSED TATTOO ARTIST……. YOU POSTED WORK YOU HAVE DONE YOURSELF………” ITS NOT ALLOWED”

basically, if you wish to argue the pont after it has been made perfectly clear to you by other members, then quite frankly i will just ban you!!!

PS… please remember it is not a tattoo gun, its a tattoo machine…..

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Unlicensed tattoo discussion isnt alllowed you asked peoples opinion on your work which is as youve stated unlicensed work thats why it would have been closed, it doesnt matter who you do it on if your not licensed your not licensed..simples! You even say that your equipment is home made.
Also when people post pics of tattoos they are are things done by licensed artists which is why they are allowed.

Im not being rude just saying how it is thats all.

X

turbosatan
Keymaster
@turbosatan

there are plenty of forums which will allow this. we decided not to thats it.

as it says in the rules i dont believe this stance will stop people from doing it. that would be ridiculously self righteous and stupid to think that but i dont want it on here. this forum is for people to get help and support for their tattoos.

if you had just put up a pic of the tattoo and asked for feedback on what people think then we are non the wiser but as miss ivy said yopu have made it quite clear your doign this at home . its not safe and we wont support it. contact joker or outlaw and they should be able to give you help with some forums where you can get more assistance.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
turbosatan;53390 wrote:
contact joker or outlaw and they should be able to give you help with some forums where you can get more assistance.

their ip address is banned at my place…
we dont need people with homemade equipment and attitude !

Baarz
Participant
@baarz
Outlaw;53372 wrote:
you broke forum rules….. please read them !!

LETS SEE IF THIS MAKES YOU AWARE OF WHY IT HAPPENED.

IT AINT ROCKET SCIENCE…….
WE DONT HAVE SCRATCHER DISCUSSIONS ON THIS FORUM, YOUR NOT A PRO OR LICENSED TATTOO ARTIST……. YOU POSTED WORK YOU HAVE DONE YOURSELF………” ITS NOT ALLOWED”

basically, if you wish to argue the pont after it has been made perfectly clear to you by other members, then quite frankly i will just ban you!!!

PS… please remember it is not a tattoo gun, its a tattoo machine…..

Please correct my if I’m wrong. But I don’t believe your daughter was licensed when she gave you a tattoo Outlaw, yet you spoke about it on this forum. It seems like we all have to follow certain rules but you can just do what you want.
I’ll probably get I.P. banned for this :rolleyes:.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
Baarz;53410 wrote:
Please correct my if I’m wrong. But I don’t believe your daughter was licensed when she gave you a tattoo Outlaw, yet you spoke about it on this forum. It seems like we all have to follow certain rules but you can just do what you want.
I’ll probably get I.P. banned for this :rolleyes:.

You’ll also see that there’s no age limit for someone to tattoo in England – considering she was working in a sterile, licensed environment and under the guidance of a professional, you could consider her as an apprentice.

turbosatan
Keymaster
@turbosatan

and no you wont get banned for having an opinion.

i ban people for being repeat offenders or just being outright idiots. you have not done either.

Baarz
Participant
@baarz
Joker1;53417 wrote:
You’ll also see that there’s no age limit for someone to tattoo in England – considering she was working in a sterile, licensed environment and under the guidance of a professional, you could consider her as an apprentice.

Everyone knows she wasn’t his apprentice, and I’m sure England would have laws regarding the minimum age for legal work. So no one is going to fall for that. If anyone else wants to show off work that they’ve done they have to produce a certificate and if their country has no such thing then the person has to provide mods with information regarding their shop. Outlaw did neither.

L3arn1ng 2 7a77o0
Participant
@l3arn1ng-2-7a77o0

HEY! chill lol its not a problem, im out… some day i hope to be back …. but dont get into arguments with each over proving points lol to hell with it lol lifes to short to live pissed off lol go get another tat and be happy 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.