Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@MikeyC 128062 wrote:

Whatever dude I didnt want color at the time.

You should have waited. Please do your research before you get a tattoo.

I learned the hard way. I never made excuses, I manned up and thanked the people that set me straight.

Too bad it’s not a lesson like not putting the eggs at the bottom of the basket. It’s a lesson for life.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@MikeyC 128052 wrote:

I remember now why the shading might be a little off I told him I am gonna get it in color sometime so maybe he didnt do as much.

This is one of the stupidest things I have heard. If it is true that you told him this he fucked you by doing the opposite of what he should have done.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@hustlesix 127986 wrote:

Fuck me you guys are crazy harsh. The tattoo healed up well. Its not a terrible tattoo. How you gonna compare some 3 hour calf black and grey tattoo with a 25 hour colour full back piece. Jeez.

Everyone’s entitled to their opinion and some guy said the lining was good which is true. The shading can be improved.

This site is gonna go the way of checkoutmyink insightful comments –> hate —> hundreds of pics of half naked tattoo models.

not that I dont like nakedness or a bit of cussing but you know what I mean like.

What does the location of the tattoo have to do with the quality? Your argument is ridiculous.

And why should we pretend that an ordinary tattoo is something amazing? If you want sugar-coated responses like that, just ask your friends what they think of your tattoos. If you want the truth, ask on this forum.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Mikey i think you just need to accept when you have made a mistake and take it like a man instead of coming up with silly excuses to try and justify the mistake, 99% of people have also made stupid mistakes when getting tattooed including myself. It’s very rare you see someone where every single tattoo on them is amazing.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@Wardy 128090 wrote:

Mikey i think you just need to accept when you have made a mistake and take it like a man instead of coming up with silly excuses to try and justify the mistake, 99% of people have also made stupid mistakes when getting tattooed including myself. It’s very rare you see someone where every single tattoo on them is amazing.

This is so true. Saw a picture posted yesterday by Carlos Torres, of himself getting lazered. Seemed like irony to me. But it illustrates Wardy’s point perfectly.

MikeyC
    Participant
    @mikeyc

@Wardy 128090 wrote:

Okay but I still don’t think I made a mistake I like it. But thanks

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

It looks poorly done to me as well, but I’d like to see a healed pic also.

Prone to Wander
    Participant
    @prone-to-wander

@MikeyC 128123 wrote:

Okay but I still don’t think I made a mistake I like it. But thanks

As long as you like it, that’s all that counts.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

I personally don’t care for it at all. It’s to crammed and it’s all kind of blurred together. You can’t see any real definition of what is what. Also had a look at everyone’s portfolio’s for the place you went and none of them are what I would consider “Awesome” or anything like that. Eh, not my cup of tea but hey, maybe it’s fixable eventually.

MikeyC
    Participant
    @mikeyc

960056_643275069019945_1506017920_n.jpg@D3FiANC3 128285 wrote:

It looks poorly done to me as well, but I’d like to see a healed pic also.

Taken the other day

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@MikeyC 128450 wrote:

960056_643275069019945_1506017920_n.jpg

321325_634129579934494_74431092_n.jpg

just like I thought the shading calmed way down

I didn’t notice his little right leg before. wow he must have to wear a sandal with a 6″ platform on it. Weird that he didn’t outline any fire except one little section it’s like he got tired and said good enough. Yep sorry I’m not a fan at all but as long as you like it that’s all that maters.
    When searching for your new tattooist for your new tattoo the only reason you should step in to this guys parlor is to kick him in the vagina.

MikeyC
    Participant
    @mikeyc

@buttwheat 128452 wrote:

321325_634129579934494_74431092_n.jpg

just like I thought the shading calmed way down

I didn’t notice his little right leg before. wow he must have to wear a sandal with a 6″ platform on it. Weird that he didn’t outline any fire except one little section it’s like he got tired and said good enough. Yep sorry I’m not a fan at all but as long as you like it that’s all that maters.
    When searching for your new tattooist for your new tattoo the only reason you should step in to this guys parlor is to kick him in the vagina.

Well do you think if I get it touched up it would look a little better? And I have a couple places I am looking at or have been told to go should I post some of them?

Xclusiv
    Participant
    @xclusiv

go to google images and type in saint michael tattoo to see examples of good work.

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

It looks better healed for sure, but there are definitely some anatomical problems with St. Michael. Most people probably won’t even notice at a quick glance though.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

It’s not a terrible tattoo. It’s too small, a piece like that deserves, and needs, a bigger canvas to excel. Most normal regret when it comes to tattoos; Getting it too small.
    But the left wing is killing me!! Looks like it was cut off half way, and then it just continues into a line… Seeing it next to the back piece, it’s hard to ignore. And it just looks like a terrible mistake in anatomy and perspective…
    And I agree, the shading is too much. But it might be one of those tattoos that look better after a year, when its faded down properly.. One of few times I might recommend getting some sun on it ;P
    As I said, it’s not terrible. Most people will probably think it’s a good tattoo. Parts of it just looks unfinished, and it wouldn’t have killed him to add in some white and take a few anatomy classes.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.