Participant
    @bertnaked

You will be cool in the 80’s mate.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@MikeyC 127919 wrote:

What kind of advice you mean?

I mean that if you had posted a link to his portfolio and asked opinions on whether you should get a tattoo from Micah.

MikeyC
    Participant
    @mikeyc

@Call_me_Lola 127925 wrote:

I mean that if you had posted a link to his portfolio and asked opinions on whether you should get a tattoo from Micah.

Oh yeah. Well my next one I am gonna post I am looking at 3 diff places.

MikeyC
    Participant
    @mikeyc

@BertNaked 127921 wrote:

You will be cool in the 80’s mate.

You mean when im 80?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@MikeyC 127931 wrote:

You mean when im 80?

The 1980’s. (they’ve already past.)

hustlesix
    Participant
    @hustlesix

Fuck me you guys are crazy harsh. The tattoo healed up well. Its not a terrible tattoo. How you gonna compare some 3 hour calf black and grey tattoo with a 25 hour colour full back piece. Jeez.

Everyone’s entitled to their opinion and some guy said the lining was good which is true. The shading can be improved.

This site is gonna go the way of checkoutmyink insightful comments –> hate —> hundreds of pics of half naked tattoo models.

not that I dont like nakedness or a bit of cussing but you know what I mean like.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@hustlesix 127986 wrote:

Fuck me! I don’t like nakedness, You know what I like.

If I had the option of the 3 hour piece or the 25 hour piece I would have chosen the 25 hour piece even if I had to save up a fucking year for it.
    I did not know about this or other tattoo forums prior to my first tattoos. They were pretty much shit.
    All I can do now is talk to people that are considering a tattoo and recommend this forum. Fortunately, those people come up to me and talk about their ideas.

(Your quote was fun to mess with)

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@hustlesix 127986 wrote:

Fuck me you guys are crazy harsh.

Not really.

@hustlesix 127986 wrote:

The tattoo healed up well.

It hasn’t healed up yet, nor is that relevant to it’s quality.

@hustlesix 127986 wrote:

How you gonna compare some 3 hour calf black and grey tattoo with a 25 hour colour full back piece.

That’s easy. Quality does not have anything to do with quantity. It could have been a 30 minute job on a two inch square and done far better, or a full backpiece and done far worse.

The simple matter is that the tattoo is absolutely dreadful in it’s execution. Even disregarding the shoddy shading, every single thing in there looks like it was drawn by a moderately competent art student trying to trace the work of his or her betters.

But you know what, that doesn’t matter. Mikey likes it, and that’s ALL that matters.

MikeyC
    Participant
    @mikeyc

@Sam-I-Am 127936 wrote:

The 1980’s. (they’ve already past.)

I know they have brother I just thought he meant when im 80 haha.

MikeyC
    Participant
    @mikeyc

@hustlesix 127986 wrote:

Fuck me you guys are crazy harsh. The tattoo healed up well. Its not a terrible tattoo. How you gonna compare some 3 hour calf black and grey tattoo with a 25 hour colour full back piece. Jeez.

Everyone’s entitled to their opinion and some guy said the lining was good which is true. The shading can be improved.

This site is gonna go the way of checkoutmyink insightful comments –> hate —> hundreds of pics of half naked tattoo models.

not that I dont like nakedness or a bit of cussing but you know what I mean like.

Thanks bro

MikeyC
    Participant
    @mikeyc

@ArniVidar 127996 wrote:

Not really.

It hasn’t healed up yet, nor is that relevant to it’s quality.

That’s easy. Quality does not have anything to do with quantity. It could have been a 30 minute job on a two inch square and done far better, or a full backpiece and done far worse.

The simple matter is that the tattoo is absolutely dreadful in it’s execution. Even disregarding the shoddy shading, every single thing in there looks like it was drawn by a moderately competent art student trying to trace the work of his or her betters.

But you know what, that doesn’t matter. Mikey likes it, and that’s ALL that matters.

Everyone has opinions but thanks I guess.

MikeyC
    Participant
    @mikeyc

I remember now why the shading might be a little off I told him I am gonna get it in color sometime so maybe he didnt do as much.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@MikeyC 128052 wrote:

I remember now why the shading might be a little off I told him I am gonna get it in color sometime so maybe he didnt do as much.

if your getting it in color why didn’t you just get it done at the time… sounds to me your making silly excuses for a bad tattoo.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

@MikeyC 128052 wrote:

its not that he didnt do as much, he shaded it too much. its so muddy and no separation you cant really make out what is what.

MikeyC
    Participant
    @mikeyc

@Wardy 128058 wrote:

if your getting it in color why didn’t you just get it done at the time… sounds to me your making silly excuses for a bad tattoo.

Whatever dude I didnt want color at the time.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.