Mistress_Of_Pain
Participant
@mistress_of_pain

Anyway, as I previously stated, I like my tattoo the way it is and shouldn’t that be all that matters? Yea sure I could’ve added more but I didn’t know what else to add. Sure I had ideas but I didn’t want to take away from the pieces I already have. The shading will obviously become less red as time goes, it’s now in the peeling stages so I’ll take a new pic when it’s all done healing. Maybe I’ll add more to it, maybe I won’t but I’m extremely happy with how it all came together in the end. As far as all the crappy comments suddenly flooding MY thread, well, your opinion is your opinion. If you want to know the meanings behind my tattoos then read my “Meanings and Significance” thread in the General Board.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Well for what its worth I like as it is, at least you can see everything that’s going on ๐Ÿ™‚

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Mistress_Of_Pain;116864 wrote:
Anyway, as I previously stated, I like my tattoo the way it is and shouldn’t that be all that matters? Yea sure I could’ve added more but I didn’t know what else to add. Sure I had ideas but I didn’t want to take away from the pieces I already have. The shading will obviously become less red as time goes, it’s now in the peeling stages so I’ll take a new pic when it’s all done healing. Maybe I’ll add more to it, maybe I won’t but I’m extremely happy with how it all came together in the end. As far as all the crappy comments suddenly flooding MY thread, well, your opinion is your opinion. If you want to know the meanings behind my tattoos then read my “Meanings and Significance” thread in the General Board.

Hey you asked for feedback and people gave their honest opinions. Aside from the one nasty person, everything else was polite, honest feedback. And yes, as long as you’re happy with it, that’s all that really matters.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I say we vote x561x off the island

Mistress_Of_Pain
Participant
@mistress_of_pain
peterpoose;116865 wrote:
Well for what its worth I like as it is, at least you can see everything that’s going on ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you Peter though I thank everyone else, minus that one person, for their two cents. I can’t wait to work on more. Thinking a back piece of some sort as well as a half sleeve for my other arm. Those are still in the thought process though

Mistress_Of_Pain
Participant
@mistress_of_pain
buttwheat;116868 wrote:

I agree 100%!

x561x
@
Mistress_Of_Pain;116863 wrote:
You know it’s people like you I hate. Of course it’s covering my entire arm, its called a Sleeve for a reason. If you have nothing nice to say, don’t waste your time in typing it out.

You asked for feedback.

Mistress_Of_Pain;116864 wrote:

No, that’s not all that matters. What also matters, is if you will like the tattoo later in life.

D3FiANC3;116866 wrote:
Hey you asked for feedback and people gave their honest opinions. Aside from the one nasty person, everything else was polite, honest feedback. And yes, as long as you’re happy with it, that’s all that really matters.

Thank you lol.

buttwheat;116868 wrote:

Mad cause 16 year old got better tattoo :/

Amok
Participant
@amok
x561x;116871 wrote:

I actually laughed out loud at this one. I guess perception is reality…

Mistress_Of_Pain
Participant
@mistress_of_pain

Dude seriously, shut the fuck up already. You don’t like my tattoo, oh well. Doesn’t hurt my feelings at all. I like my tattoo now and i’ve liked it for over a year now. I’ve been in love with tattoos since even before I could get them. It’s my body, my life, why the hell do you care that I like it later in life?

Honestly, I’d worry more about yourself than someone else and their ink. I commented in your thread about your tattoo, sure, it looks okay but guess what, it’s not my thing so get over yourself. At 16 years old I’d be more worried about yourself and liking your own ink later on in life.

Anyway, I thank the rest of your for your ideas and opinions. As I’ve previously stated I love my sleeve the way it is and I’m always staring at it whenever I can get the chance. I’ve been in love with tattoos since I was at least 10 years old and always looked forward to the day I could finally get one. Got plenty of money invested in my ink now and I don’t regret one single penny. My artist is awesome and I love hanging out in the shop. I will post some pictures of it when the healing is finally done and the shading doesn’t look so red anymore ๐Ÿ™‚

Mistress_Of_Pain
Participant
@mistress_of_pain
Amok;116872 wrote:
I actually laughed out loud at this one. I guess perception is reality…

You aren’t alone on that one ๐Ÿ˜›

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

X561. You shouldnt try to compare your tattoo to someone elses. How is a large cross better than a sleeve of colorful bugs? She got hers because she ties significance to them. You got your cause you wanted to symbolize never remembering the chapter.
On the otherhand you have the right attitude. It doesnt matter what other people think. As long as you like it. I just have one question for you. What was it like having to ask your mommy permission to get tattooed. I bet you even talked her into paying for it. You sly devil. Keep up the banter bro. It makes us all think your really cool.
Just remember to always wear wife beaters so you can show off that top notch ink to all the other kids on the bus.

I apologize for the threadjack.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
buttwheat;116868 wrote:
x561x;116871 wrote:

Wow you so got me there. Yes I’m very jealous of your tattoo and wish I had one that was that good.

Run a long child there are grownups playing tattoos here.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi Mistress

First of all apologies for not commenting earlier – work and other demands take up far too much of my time and not enough on my hobbies (posting here ๐Ÿ™‚ ).

I like your sleeve a lot and think that it is a good mix as not too busy and can really focus in on butterflies and lady birds which set the piece off nicely.

Sometimes less is more as allows the mind to really focus on each section – as well as the fact you can always add to it if you want.

(A humming bird or kingfisher would really fit in well and because darkish blues and greens etc would go nicely over the shade).

@ x561x

I am not going to ban you (or others on this thread) for stating a personal opinion not everybody has to agree on what makes a good tattoo.

What needs to be reminded is that there is a thing called tact.

When tact is added to constructive criticisms you will see the increased respect you gain from your fellow peers regardless of age difference or taste in tattoos. Even if you ‘don’t care’ at the opinions of others on the forums it is an essential life skill to have.

Take care

Matthew.

Tattooben
Participant
@tattooben

Everybody has his own thinkin about tattoos. Not everyone likes the same tattoo, that’s what it makes interesting about tattoos.

I’m a tattoo artist in the netherlands, my body is filled up with tattoos I like. I don’t care what other people think about them.

Mistress_Of_Pain
Participant
@mistress_of_pain
Sherav;116883 wrote:
Hi Mistress

First of all apologies for not commenting earlier – work and other demands take up far too much of my time and not enough on my hobbies (posting here ๐Ÿ™‚ ).

I like your sleeve a lot and think that it is a good mix as not too busy and can really focus in on butterflies and lady birds which set the piece off nicely.

Sometimes less is more as allows the mind to really focus on each section – as well as the fact you can always add to it if you want.

(A humming bird or kingfisher would really fit in well and because darkish blues and greens etc would go nicely over the shade).

Hi Sherav and thank you for the comments. I actually have a Hummingbird already. It’s on my inner arm with the bellflower

100_0335.jpg

I’ll get some better pictures when all the peeling is done with. I probably won’t add to it simply because I like it the way it is. Everything is tied together in some way and all have a significance to me but hey thanks again ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.