Mistress_Of_Pain
Participant
@mistress_of_pain

So you all have seen bits and pieces of my sleeve before the final process was complete. It took me over a year to complete and plenty of money put into it. As of 3PM today, my half sleeve is finally complete and I am absolutely in love with it. Pics are as follows:

Front side:
100_0467.jpg

Back side: (yes there is a hummingbird in there!)
100_0469.jpg

and the underside:
100_0470.jpg

Of course it being completed it is still red and all that fun stuff. Today was mostly for finishing the background which looks awesome in my opinion. Anyway enjoy, i would love to hear your opinions!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

That’s a nice thing you have going there, without being disrispectful though i think you could of fit a lot more into the sleeve instead of getting the shading done just yet but it does look good 🙂

Mistress_Of_Pain
Participant
@mistress_of_pain

I didn’t know what else I wanted to add. I like the shading, it really pulls in everything. I had other ideas to throw in there but again, no real room for any of it considering everything I already have is fairly big in size.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Wardy;116773 wrote:
That’s a nice thing you have going there, without being disrispectful though i think you could of fit a lot more into the sleeve instead of getting the shading done just yet but it does look good 🙂

+1. Otherwise though, I like it. Congrats. 🙂

Mistress_Of_Pain
Participant
@mistress_of_pain

I actually didn’t originally intend on doing a half sleeve. It started with the bunch of roses and the two butterflies. After that piece and plenty of thinking I went ahead and decided to do a half sleeve. I gave my artist plenty of free reign with this piece and let him have at it. He gave me his opinions and I accepted since I actually seen his point. Yea I could’ve added a lot more sure but I like it just the way it is. Think of it this way, I have a totally bare right arm that I plan to work on eventually, what to do on that side though who knows yet. Like I said, I originally never planned on doing a sleeve in the first place.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
Mistress_Of_Pain;116799 wrote:
I actually didn’t originally intend on doing a half sleeve. It started with the bunch of roses and the two butterflies. After that piece and plenty of thinking I went ahead and decided to do a half sleeve. I gave my artist plenty of free reign with this piece and let him have at it. He gave me his opinions and I accepted since I actually seen his point. Yea I could’ve added a lot more sure but I like it just the way it is. Think of it this way, I have a totally bare right arm that I plan to work on eventually, what to do on that side though who knows yet. Like I said, I originally never planned on doing a sleeve in the first place.

Nothing stopping you adding to it in the future. Looks great by the way 🙂

Mistress_Of_Pain
Participant
@mistress_of_pain

Yea not sure if I will or not. Don’t really have to much room really for anything else unless I do something small. I think I’m just going to focus on my other arm now 🙂

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

More bugs crawling and/or flying. More flowers.

Looks good but it could really use more filling less fluff.

x561x
@

So does this have any meaning to you..or are you just a grown woman with permanent insects, hideous shading, and flowers on her arm…? I don’t understand tattoos like this..What is the point? The tattoo just makes no sense, I’m sorry :/

Not to mention it’s covering almost your entire arm, bad tattoo.

Amok
Participant
@amok
x561x;116829 wrote:
So does this have any meaning to you..or are you just a grown woman with permanent insects, hideous shading, and flowers on her arm…? I don’t understand tattoos like this..What is the point? The tattoo just makes no sense, I’m sorry :/

Pretty uncalled for, especially considering your tattoo is worse than hers. Eye of the beholder?

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

If you like it thats all that matters. But i must agree that you tied it up prematurely.
You can still add to it, its just going to be darker. There was a Lot of room on the back of the arm left.

“Indie why is the floor crunchy?”

x561x
@
Amok;116842 wrote:
Pretty uncalled for, especially considering your tattoo is worse than hers. Eye of the beholder?

My tattoo was well done, you just don’t like it lol. Well, in reality you probably just don’t like me. Your comments towards my tattoo actually have little to do with the tattoo itself :p

Was this post called for? Hmm, we’ve got quite the hypocrite on our hands here :/

Picture of post from 1/11/12 by Amok:

Amok
Participant
@amok

I’m honoured that you went to the trouble of screen-shotting that, uploading it and posting it. Thanks so much!

x561x
@
Amok;116851 wrote:
I’m honoured that you went to the trouble of screen-shotting that, uploading it and posting it. Thanks so much!

I actually used a program called puush. It took a total of 3 seconds! 🙂

Mistress_Of_Pain
Participant
@mistress_of_pain
x561x;116829 wrote:

You know it’s people like you I hate. Of course it’s covering my entire arm, its called a Sleeve for a reason. If you have nothing nice to say, don’t waste your time in typing it out.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.