Spyd
Participant
@spyd

Those verses in Joel are great.. If I were to get a verse reference, and I might, it would be Heb. 9:12. Once for all, redemption. I love that theme.

x561x
@
Spyd;116760 wrote:
Those verses in Joel are great.. If I were to get a verse reference, and I might, it would be Heb. 9:12. Once for all, redemption. I love that theme.

He did not enter by means of the blood of goats and calves; but he entered the Most Holy Place once for all by his own blood, having obtained eternal redemption.
New International Version

I quite like this translation of that verse, and I quite like the verse itself :p Let me know if you end up getting a tattoo referencing it.

Tattooben
Participant
@tattooben

Hi there,
You can make your own tattoo with a tattoo program.
It’s really amazing!!
I am a tattoo artist and did it a couple of times and for me it works really well

x561x
@
Tattooben;116886 wrote:
Hi there,
It’s really amazing!!
I am a tattoo artist and did it a couple of times and for me it works really well

Thanks, this is the most useful spam post I’ve ever read. Not even kidding lol.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Tattooben;116886 wrote:
Hi there,
It’s really amazing!!

You must be a pretty crappy tattooist then. And don’t call yourself a tattoo artist. That’s an insult to the actual tattoo artists out there.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

It’s bland, uninspired, and shows zero signs of forethought and planning. It’s not awful, it’s something far worse: boring. I’ve honestly never seen a piece that was a better definition of the word “meh”.

Fortunately you’re like 12 and have a deep investment in showing how badass you are by not caring about what anyone else thinks.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

x561x
@
KnightHawk;117762 wrote:
It’s bland, uninspired, and shows zero signs of forethought and planning. It’s not awful, it’s something far worse: boring. I’ve honestly never seen a piece that was a better definition of the word “meh”.

Fortunately you’re like 12 and have a deep investment in showing how badass you are by not caring about what anyone else thinks.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Does every piece have to be intricate and complicated in order to be considered a good tattoo? I actually love the story behind this tattoo http://www.thetattooforum.com/calvin-and-hobbes-t21917.html?t=21917 However, I could definitely describe your tattoo as “meh”. You will never know the true story behind my tattoo, because it is personal and I don’t give a fuck about any of you. Yes, you are right, to an extent. I do not care what anyone on this forum thinks, and neither should you.

As for the other insults you’ve thrown at me, I can only describe them as repetitive. Try harder next time, you’re boring me 😉

Tung Tattoo
@

[lang=vi]đẹp lắm bạn Æ¡i…………………….[/lang]

BASSCUBE
Participant
@basscube

This thread has made my day.

Actually my week 😉 PMSL

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.