x561x
    @

Despite the pure idiocy displayed by the members of this forum, and even a staff member, (refer to link below) I have gotten my first tattoo 🙂

http://www.thetattooforum.com/my-tattoo-stretch-grow-t20519.html

I am extremely pleased with it. The artist did a wonderful job. There is a very, very deep underlying meaning within this tattoo. I don’t see how I could ever regret it. Actually, it seems quite impossible :p

Anyways, 6 months later :p here she is:

405924_366411693384629_1436610851_n.jpg

Amok
Participant
    @amok

You got good advice in the other thread which you should have listened to.

Instagram: pacsyd
yodaddynukka
Participant
    @yodaddynukka

wow a cross and bible verse. how original…

instagram: jookiest
Mistress_Of_Pain
Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

It’s decent. Simple but the line work is good and the shading isn’t terrible either. Glad at least it has a meaning behind it you won’t regret.

“I know I was born, and I know i’ll die. The In between is Mine.”
Follow my blog: http://boundbyink13.wordpress.com/
buttwheat
Participant
    @buttwheat

yep you got yourself a tattoo

Spyd
Participant
    @spyd

What is the meaning behind the verse for you, if you don’t mind me asking? I assume you mean Joel 2:25-26 because the other chapters don’t have verses 25 and 26.

anonymous
Participant
    @anonymous

Putting aside the fact that you got solid advice in the previous thread, let’s just talk about this tattoo. The most noticeable screw-up, which Spyd has already pointed out, is that the chapter is missing. The line work does look decent, but I can’t tell if the lines in the cross are wonky or it’s just the picture. I am presuming it’s the angle of the picture for now. I’m not even going to comment on the deep meaning, regret, etc. as that’s irrelevant to the tattoo’s quality.

Wardy
Participant
    @wardy

Congrats on you’re first, Religious is just a fassion accecery these days though. Let’s hope if you are in to that type of thing it actually has a meaning.

Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?
x561x
    @
Amok;116464 wrote:
You got good advice in the other thread which you should have listened to.

Incorrect.

yodaddynukka;116476 wrote:
wow a cross and bible verse. how original…

I’m sure this comment is original in the tattoo community. Quite the contradiction, huh? Also, I fail to see your point. Why would I care if my tattoo is ‘original’?

Mistress_Of_Pain;116478 wrote:
It’s decent. Simple but the line work is good and the sh