mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

he is 16 (or was) he didnt care what anyone said, he doesnt care now,

the tattoo is a mistake not having chapter, the cross with long straight lines over the bird chest is going to have problems in the future, shitty placement, ok tattoo, would have been fine placed somewhere else and with the chapter before verses……………but he knows everything, we cant rtell him anything, remember we know nothing

Amok
Participant
@amok
mrchen;116525 wrote:

the tattoo is a mistake not having chapter, the cross with long straight lines over the bird chest is going to have problems in the future, shitty placement, ok tattoo, would have been fine placed somewhere else and with the chapter before verses……………but he knows everything, we cant rtell him anything, remember we know nothing

I would have acted the same at his age. I just hope, for his sake, he matures quickly before he gets more permanent mistakes.

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked
Quote:
Yes, I do mean 2:25-26, and the meaning is along the lines of God restoring what has been taken from you. I wont get personal with it, we will just leave it at that.

That’s not what your chest is telling you. This made my day.

x561x
@
jerryatrophy;116518 wrote:
Wow. A lot of buildup between the two threads. Disappointing tattoo. Long straight lines on an underdeveloped chest… awesome. I just think its really funny that you clearly fudged up the chapter. And thensaid you liked it better messed up. And then you want us to google it. If you love it great. But dont try to defend yourself. I cant even believe you come back to the forum to post up a pic of a tattoo that you were advised not to get, that has very obvious problems, without even noticing said problems. Its bad when a complete stranger points out that you had left out the chapter. Let the flaming continue.

I’ve been going to the gym quite a bit since I received this tattoo. My chest has begun to develop quite nicely. I haven’t noticed any serious issues and haven’t foreseen any problems based off the way it looks now.

I don’t see how it’s so bad that a complete stranger pointed out a flaw that I haven’t even noticed in the past 7-8 months. How else would I have noticed the issue lol? Also what would you do in this situation? Cry about making a mistake or make the best of it like I’m doing? I genuinely think my tattoo looks better without the chapter because it looks more symmetrical the way it is now, problem?

Not to mention it’s quite obvious I noticed the problems with my tattoo that were pointed out. Otherwise it would be quite difficult for me to comment on them, wouldn’t you agree?

Panter;116520 wrote:
I dunno, fair play to him for coming back to post pictures. He obviously doesn’t care in the slightest what most people think as he knew he’d get flak for it.

I just hope he has the balls to post back here when he wants it lasered or covered up…

If I still remember this website if that time comes then you better believe I’ll be right back here creating a thread saying how all of you were right in big red letters with post-removal pictures. However, that’s quite un-realistic, much to you and the rest of this community’s disbelief ๐Ÿ˜‰

BertNaked;116634 wrote:
That’s not what your chest is telling you. This made my day.

I’m glad it made your day ๐Ÿ™‚ It’s quite obvious what verse the tattoo refers to, and if necessary a quick explanation will clear any confusion right up.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

What everyone has to remember is this is a masterpiece compared to the tribal i got when i was 14.

x561x
@
Wardy;116689 wrote:
What everyone has to remember is this is a masterpiece compared to the tribal i got when i was 14.

Post a picture? I’ve always thought tribals were the most stupid tattoos.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

To be honest folks he sounds pretty mature but I can bet none of us listened at that age. I know I didn’t lol

x561x
@
peterpoose;116692 wrote:
To be honest folks he sounds pretty mature but I can bet none of us listened at that age. I know I didn’t lol

The funny thing is I actually listen quite well. However, I didn’t come here for advice :/ I know where to get advice. I came here with a question, and received advice instead. So instead of an answer to my question I received entertainment. That’s nbd thought either way it’s a win/win for me ๐Ÿ™‚

mrchen;116525 wrote:

Yes, leaving out the chapter was a mistake. THANK GOD I truly like the tattoo better without the chapter. I’m not gonna lie, my heart fucking DROPPED when Spyd pointed out the flaw.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
x561x;116691 wrote:
Post a picture? I’ve always thought tribals were the most stupid tattoos.

Of course they are the most stupid tattoo’s i got mine when i was 14 for the sake of getting a tattoo to look “cool” i got it done of a scratcher in he’s garage. The picture is in my album.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
x561x;116694 wrote:
The funny thing is I actually listen quite well. However, I didn’t come here for advice :/ I know where to get advice. I came here with a question, and received advice instead. So instead of an answer to my question I received entertainment. That’s nbd thought either way it’s a win/win for me ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes, leaving out the chapter was a mistake. THANK GOD I truly like the tattoo better without the chapter. I’m not gonna lie, my heart fucking DROPPED when Spyd pointed out the flaw.

haha I bet.

At least you have a positive attitude, which is always good ๐Ÿ™‚

x561x
@
Wardy;116698 wrote:
Of course they are the most stupid tattoo’s i got mine when i was 14 for the sake of getting a tattoo to look “cool” i got it done of a scratcher in he’s garage. The picture is in my album.

It’s all good. After looking through your album it seems you’re the type of person that isn’t going to feel too bad about one tattoo. I’m sure you sleep just fine at night with your tribal, as I do with my cross.

peterpoose;116699 wrote:
haha I bet.

At least you have a positive attitude, which is always good ๐Ÿ™‚

Haha yes, thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Yeah it doesn’t bother me each tattoo tells a story, it was a experience ๐Ÿ˜€

Panter
Participant
@panter
x561x;116686 wrote:
If I still remember this website if that time comes then you better believe I’ll be right back here creating a thread saying how all of you were right in big red letters with post-removal pictures. However, that’s quite un-realistic, much to you and the rest of this community’s disbelief ๐Ÿ˜‰

Good man ๐Ÿ˜€ And you know what? I believe you, too.

I seriously wish you all the best with your ink though, and really hope you’re just as happy with it in the Years to come.

x561x
@

Anymore hate before I let this die out? Get it in while you can I won’t be getting any tattoos or laser removal for a loooooooooooooooong time ๐Ÿ˜‰

Panter
Participant
@panter

Yeah, it’s crap

๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.