Original six
Participant
@original-six

Finished after 9 hours, the date is when me and my girlfriend got together.

Amok
Participant
@amok

Nice, I like that pistol.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Looks cool but it looks unfinished. I think u should add some filler in the empty spaces.

Original six
Participant
@original-six
yodaddynukka;114580 wrote:
Looks cool but it looks unfinished. I think u should add some filler in the empty spaces.

Got 1 last hour to add few flowers and smoke.

Panter
Participant
@panter

Looks really good so far, looking forward to seeing it finished though, it does look a little bare at the moment

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Yeah like said above looks really nice but nowhere near finished.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
yodaddynukka;114580 wrote:

+3

btw, I noticed you and your g/f have only been together for 8 months and you’ve already gotten the date inked … ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Looking good so far. ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Looks good but the date really looks out of place but should be able to cover that when the time comes.

Amok
Participant
@amok
buttwheat;114601 wrote:
Looks good but the date really looks out of place but should be able to cover that when the time comes.

Lol….classic buttwheat.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

It’s kind of funny how the date is on the gun. ๐Ÿ˜€

Original six
Participant
@original-six

Known her for 3 years ๐Ÿ™‚ like I said 1 hour left to add finishing touches

clay1680
@

Looks like solid work but yea the date has to go man…shes probably already cheating on you laughing at your tattoo. and if you catch her take that pistol off your arm and tell her this is her last moment to live and slowly squeeze the trigger while you stare into her eyes that are fading out of consciousness…then you can put a new date on there or cover it but its not gonna last and you should’ve thought that through.

Original six
Participant
@original-six

Thanks for the relationship advice but you don’t know us so just comments on the tattoo would be fine thanks

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
clay1680;114623 wrote:
Looks like solid work but yea the date has to go man…shes probably already cheating on you laughing at your tattoo. and if you catch her take that pistol off your arm and tell her this is her last moment to live and slowly squeeze the trigger while you stare into her eyes that are fading out of consciousness…then you can put a new date on there or cover it but its not gonna last and you should’ve thought that through.

ha! Little bitter are we? ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.