#39287
FEARoftheDARK
Participant
    @fearofthedark

Started my face with my sisters initials, will be going back soon for an hourglass on the other side.

Cheers,
Marcus

#126821
mrchen
Participant
    @mrchen

brave man marcus,


currently wearing 250 hours, and many more to go, cant explain what my ink means, its personal, it is about who I am
#126822
GrayCatLove
Participant
    @graycatlove

Braver man than I. I just committed to a tattoo above the knee and broke my arm off patting myself on the back. The face? Wowza.

#126823
FEARoftheDARK
Participant
    @fearofthedark

So I’m told lol I’m already committed to full: neck, head and certain areas on the face. 🙂

#126825
Panter
Participant
    @panter

Sod that! as long as you’re sure, then, congratulations!


Tattoo: A permanent reminder of a temporary feeling.

From the Urban dictionary

Tattoo design, any design, CLICK HERE

#126828
GrayCatLove
Participant
    @graycatlove
FEARoftheDARK;113331 wrote:
So I’m told lol I’m already committed to full: neck, head and certain areas on the face. 🙂

If it makes you feel better, I’m envious. I would love to get a little blue snowflake behind the ear, but I’m worried someone will see it at work. If you’re happy with it, good. (I have people who think I’m nuts for the big Tengwar script on my ribcage – I’m now limited in dress choices for conservative work functions, but it’s worth it. 🙂 )

#126831
FEARoftheDARK
Participant
    @fearofthedark
GrayCatLove;113336 wrote:
If it makes you feel better, I’m envious. I would love to get a little blue snowflake behind the ear, but I’m worried someone will see it at work. If you’re happy with it, good. (I have people who think I’m nuts for the big Tengwar script on my ribcage – I’m now limited in dress choices for conservative work functions, but it’s worth it. 🙂 )

Ouch! your work is that anal about tattoos, that behind the ear is too much.::( bummer. My work has a zero tolerance for discrimination that tattoos is apart of.

The only thing my works policy says we aren’t allowed as part of the dress code is crazy hair.

#126833
yodaddynukka
Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Wow 12345678


instagram: jookiest
#126834
ezrider
Participant
    @ezrider
FEARoftheDARK;113340 wrote:
The only thing my works policy says we aren’t allowed as part of the dress code is crazy hair.

Why allow facial tattoos but not crazy hair? What is your job if you don’t mind me asking. If you’d rather not say that’s fine 🙂


Do not take life too seriously; no one gets out