kcgreyhound
Participant
@kcgreyhound

Well, here it is. Tonight I had my first session with Roman Costa from Timeless Tattoo in Kansas City. I had been planning a sleeve, but I think I like this piece as it is. I have a few weeks to get used to the outline and make some decisions. I really like it, and I hope you do too.

totemfirstsession.jpg

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Oh, congrats to you! It looks good! Looking forward to seeing it as you progress! 🙂

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Few wonky line here and there but overall its very solid! Me likes! Congrats!!!

kcgreyhound
Participant
@kcgreyhound

I was so satisfied with working with Roman. I agree that some of the lines are “wonky”, but now that I’ve experienced this with him, I wouldn’t have it any other way. The experience was amazing, and I’m proud to carry one of his pieces. I’m going back three weeks from tonight for shading, then later adding color.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Yeah dont worry about some of the wonky lines. Even the best of the best do it. Whats important is the main outlines are solid. Those “wonky” lines can easily be fixed with shading and/or color. Is this piece going to be b/g or color?

Amok
Participant
@amok

VERY nice man, congratulations. That’s going to be epic when its finished.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Wicked stuff and I love the idea!

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

no doubt this piece will really jump in color, good spacing and fairly solid linework, I think its going to look great

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

Looks good man!

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom

Great tattoo. I would say go with a sleeve and tie in your forearm/inner bicep. It will be killer.

kcgreyhound
Participant
@kcgreyhound

My tattooer and I have several awesome ideas to expland this to a sleeve, but I think that will be down the road. I like this piece alone as it is (well, when the shading and color are complete). It’s definitely a possibility, though.

Aussie Tom;110911 wrote:
Great tattoo. I would say go with a sleeve and tie in your forearm/inner bicep. It will be killer.
newdragon
Participant
@newdragon

It does look very nice! Turning it into a sleeve at some stage would be fantastic. Congrats. Look forward to seeing a pic of this stage finished.

Inkmywholebodi
Participant
@inkmywholebodi

Looks sweet man can’t wait to see it all colored up. Congrats!

kcgreyhound
Participant
@kcgreyhound

Looking over this for the past 48 hours now, I can see one small spot of “blow out”, up near my neck at end of wing (not visible on pic). Can this be taken care of in shading/coloring? Other than that, my multiple inspections yield some pretty clean lines. I’m delighted.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

For the most part super solid linework the bears hand is a little wonky but for the rest awesome.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.