anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

New ink by Luca Natalini. I asked for a hiking/nature piece with a trail leading up my arm and perhaps 1 or 2 hikers (me or me/wife) and one of my dogs. I said these were just ideas and ultimately, I wanted him to design it his way. The sketch he presented was not at all what I expected – and honestly it was a little hard to tell what was going on since it was a sketch – but he’s one of my favorite artists so I put my faith in him. This is the result after 7.5 hours of machine time. When he comes back to the US (no later than next year I hope), he’s going to add some more detail and touch it up.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Nice! The contrast really adds depth to the piece!

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

It really reminds me of Hummels, in a good way! Just beautiful!

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

nice piece, congratulations

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Looks very nice, I like it alot.

Are you happy with it?

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

great scene man – really impressive

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
peterpoose;109293 wrote:
Looks very nice, I like it alot.

Are you happy with it?

Yeah, absolutely, but it’s going to kill me waiting for him to return to the US to tidy it up and add the fine details. He went out of his way to do this much in 1 sitting though, so he did what he could.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
D3FiANC3;109315 wrote:
Yeah, absolutely, but it’s going to kill me waiting for him to return to the US to tidy it up and add the fine details. He went out of his way to do this much in 1 sitting though, so he did what he could.

Hes done a grand job!

Adler
Participant
@adler

That’s really nice. It has great depth and a realistic component without being a photorealistic tattoo. It’s great that you allowed such a creative artist to add his spin on your concept. Congrats, man. Was this done at off the map?

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Adler;109332 wrote:
That’s really nice. It has great depth and a realistic component without being a photorealistic tattoo. It’s great that you allowed such a creative artist to add his spin on your concept. Congrats, man. Was this done at off the map?

Thanks. ๐Ÿ™‚ It was done at Clockwork Tattoo in Southbridge, which is Lou Jacque’s (relatively) new shop. Luca is there for a few days before heading to Off the Map.

Adler
Participant
@adler
D3FiANC3;109335 wrote:
Thanks. ๐Ÿ™‚ It was done at Clockwork Tattoo in Southbridge, which is Lou Jacque’s (relatively) new shop. Luca is there for a few days before heading to Off the Map.

Cool, I’ve been a fan of Lou Jacque’s since he was tattooing (with Luca) out of Transcend here in CT. I’m pretty sure the co-owner is also from Transcend. I remember Lou was really hard to book while he was here, I wonder if that’s changed.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Adler;109337 wrote:
Cool, I’ve been a fan of Lou Jacque’s since he was tattooing (with Luca) out of Transcend here in CT. I’m pretty sure the co-owner is also from Transcend. I remember Lou was really hard to book while he was here, I wonder if that’s changed.

It seems to be the same now. I tried to book him last year and never even got a response. Cool bunch of guys working at his shop though.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Just really super looking. Congrats! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.