mleadley
Participant
@mleadley

Thinking of getting a timeless half sleeve/ full sleeve and was wondering if anyone on here had one i could draw inspiration from.

Thanks

Cledus985
Participant
@cledus985

“Timeless” like a clock with no hands or numbers on it?

Maybe elaborate a little more on what it is your looking for, it may help get a more serious response.

mleadley
Participant
@mleadley

was thinking of one with both a clock and numbers, alot of them include roses but was wondering if anyone had any variations on this?

Morwin Nerdbane
Participant
@morwin-nerdbane

I’m confused :confused:

Timeless like won’t ever go out of style? Or timeless like an image that could literally be interpreted as ‘without time’?

Cledus985
Participant
@cledus985

Thats kind of what I was trying to imply Morwin, a little more info would be helpful.

mleadley
Participant
@mleadley

As an image that could be interpreted as without time, like with the clock and numbers etc.

Morwin Nerdbane
Participant
@morwin-nerdbane
Cledus985;108589 wrote:
Thats kind of what I was trying to imply Morwin, a little more info would be helpful.

Lol sorry man, didn’t mean to trad on your toes 🙂

I guess anything clocky, clocks without numbers, clocks with numbers but no hands, a sun dial with no shaddow, an hour glass.

If you’re into the rose idea, an hourglass with rose petals floating through it might look pretty sweet.

Well I’m out of ideas lol

Cledus985
Participant
@cledus985

My original reponse was actually sarcasm. I didnt think thats what he actually meant. :confused:

Lukej
Participant
@lukej
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.