ezrider
Participant
@ezrider

Just had a short session tonight to add a piece to my quarter sleeve in progress. Old school spark plug to go with the knucklehead motor on the bicep. I gotta say getting tattooed on the back of the arm really gets your attention:D
sparkplug2.jpg

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

looks nice, but man that shits raised up, bet it hurt

ezrider
Participant
@ezrider
mrchen;106550 wrote:
looks nice, but man that shits raised up, bet it hurt

Thanks…it did sting a bit especially up near the armpit.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Oh, hey, it looks real nice! Ouch, that definitely looks smarts! Congrats! 😀

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

That armpit looks sore

SpideyFan
@

This guy didn’t ask you guys to comment on how painful the tattoo experience was. He simply wants to know how the tattoo looks. Get back on topic.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
SpideyFan;106626 wrote:
This guy didn’t ask you guys to comment on how painful the tattoo experience was. He simply wants to know how the tattoo looks. Get back on topic.

You really don’t have ANY idea what you’re talking about, do you?

Either you’re stoned out of your skull or even dumber than I initially believed.

ezrider
Participant
@ezrider
SpideyFan;106626 wrote:

Actually, I never asked anyone what they thought of it if you re-read my post, I do however welcome any constructive criticism. From what I have gathered in my short time here, most everyone here seems to know what they are talking about and if you aren’t being a total asshat they don’t criticize too harshly. I mentioned the pain in my initial post as well. Tattoos are painful no matter where you get them, some places more than others, this one just happened to be my most painful tattoo so far, that is apparent by the angry looking skin in that picture.

You seem to reply to topics without reading through much if any of the posts or giving much thought to what you write, this causes your post to read like the ravings of a lunatic. You are just as new here as I am I would think that you would not want to “rock the boat” too much in the beginning so people may get to know you and possibly grow to like you. That is if you are in fact not a troll. I can see a lot of ignores in your future on this forum.

Funk
Participant
@funk

Looks really good! I would say it looks painful but Spideyfan would be all pissed off at me. Can’t have the guy will the coolest tattoo in the comic book store mad at me.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200
Funk;106681 wrote:
Looks really good! I would say it looks painful but Spideyfan would be all pissed off at me. Can’t have the guy will the coolest tattoo in the comic book store mad at me.

NOW can we have a freakin like button??? lol

ezrider
Participant
@ezrider

Looks like Spideyfan is no more? He will be missed *sarcasm off*

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.