ArniVidar
@arnividar

What the hell are you on about Spidey? Hamsternuts was answering whosyourdaddy, who came on here apparently specifically to stir shit with gusto. Nobody is giving hamsternuts a hard time at all.

That argument withstanding, the rest of the thread were us telling you that your tattoo is extremely poorly done, and you chose not to even answer us. I’m sorry if you don’t like our views, but they are honest and they are true.

SpideyFan
@
ArniVidar;106456 wrote:
What the hell are you on about Spidey? Hamsternuts was answering whosyourdaddy, who came on here apparently specifically to stir shit with gusto. Nobody is giving hamsternuts a hard time at all.

That argument withstanding, the rest of the thread were us telling you that your tattoo is extremely poorly done, and you chose not to even answer us. I’m sorry if you don’t like our views, but they are honest and they are true.

You guys only think it’s so poorly done because you haven’t seen anything like it before. Not only did I get it done at a discounted rate ($10 for the entire tattoo in one setting) but I got to choose the entire idea as well. I frequent a comic book shop and I’m the only one in there with a tattoo, so by default I have the best one. How many of you can say that? You guys hang out with other tattoo “enthusiasts” in real life so no ones tattoo is really better than one anothers. And it’s inappropriate to speak for Whosyourdaddy. He’s gone and you guys know what you did. End of story on that matter.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

LOL. And there you just proved you’re a troll, and dumb as a box of bricks to boot ๐Ÿ™‚

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat
SpideyFan;106526 wrote:
I frequent a comic book shop and I’m the only one in there with a tattoo, so by default I have the best one. How many of you can say that?

I frequent the bathroom in my house and I’m the only one in there taking a dump. That doesn’t mean it’s gourmet. It’s still a pile of crap.

We’re actually trying to help you out. We’re giving you visual examples of well executed tattoos. Next time you might look harder at an artist’s portfolio and choose someone based on their merits instead of bragging about how cheap they are. Tattoos are permanent. You deserve the best, not the cheapest.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

amen, amen……………..who wants to wear cheap but bad tattoo?………… who wants their tattoo to be the 50th best spiderman anyone has ever seen?…….this shit doesnt come off……….I know alot of people dont know how to get a good artist, good booking, but the information is here

it is alot more fun to wear a spidey that would be featured in magazines, win trophies at the convention in your town and maybe be on TV or in a video……….not to mention just look good

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

is this guy freaking insane!? “mine’s the best coz it only cost $10!” dude, that is seriously messed up!

argh, so infuriating, and just for the record, everyone here loves hamsternuts and his crappy jokes ๐Ÿ˜‰

ok now a question to the normal people…

a troll would be???

(im assuming you dont mean a river dwelling ugly monster who eats children who cross his bridge?) lol

English Literature fails me once again ๐Ÿ™ lol

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

[QUOTE=kittykat200;106588
ok now a question to the normal people…

a troll would be???

(im assuming you dont mean a river dwelling ugly monster who eats children who cross his bridge?) lol

A troll is someone that “trolls” for a reaction from others.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

so an actual person but that just deliberately says things to provoke others whether they believe what they’re saying or not?

its not like some kind of evil geek genius virus or some shit? :S

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
kittykat200;106595 wrote:
so an actual person but that just deliberately says things to provoke others whether they believe what they’re saying or not?

Exactly!!!

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

what a nice guy! lol

SpideyFan
@

So the fact that I have a different viewpoint from the majority of posters in this thread makes me a “troll”? Real mature guys. Grow up. This thread is about my Spider-Man tattoo, not some hipster internet lingo I could give two craps about.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

so you’re not a troll you’re just blind then?

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied
SpideyFan;106621 wrote:
So the fact that I have a different viewpoint from the majority of posters in this thread makes me a “troll”? Real mature guys. Grow up. This thread is about my Spider-Man tattoo, not some hipster internet lingo I could give two craps about.

Dude, if you like the tattoo, then why so defensive? It’s all about who wears the ink if their happy with it and can say with a 100% fact that you got what you wanted. But understand as soon as you enter the cyber-world and post it on a message board asking for feedback, anything goes and even the BEST of the BEST tattoo’s get shit flung at it from SOMEBODY.Not understanding this method (as seen in this thread) makes you look like a whiny bitch with no back-bone.

As for my personal opinion on the tattoo, I think it’s horrid. Terribly done. The Spiderman on the left looks like it was done 4 century’s ago and I never knew Spiderman shot black webbing. The Black Spiderman on the right looks like someone melted a crayon on your skin and tried to make it resemble the Spiderman on the left. This is truly a poor tattoo done by the standards I critique with. But if you like it, no need to get offended and go Nazi our opinions because we think it sucks.

Now, this is the time to where you moan about everything.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
kittykat200;106588 wrote:

Yes it does. You should check out the Urban Dictionary. That will open up a whole new world for your ๐Ÿ™‚

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll&defid=1241830

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.