SpideyFan
@

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/122/spideytatgv5.jpg

I just got my first tattoo done and I think it looks very good! I am thinking about getting more comic book tattoos similar to this done now. I have been a Spider-Man fan for a long time and wanted a tattoo like this for over ten years.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

spideytatgv5.jpg

Oh, that is such a poor tattoo ๐Ÿ™

I just saw the trailer for the new Spider-Man movie today. Don’t quite understand why they’re making ANOTHER one, seeing as the last one was so ridiculously popular. Why not just continue with that franchise?

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

im sorry you waited so long for that, its messed up, there are so many awesome things you can do with comic book heroes these days, for example from my next artist…

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Oh, I could wear those Batman and Superman tattoos! What artist did those?

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

bez at triple six studios in sunderland (north uk) im gonna have to travel 5 hours to get to him but he’s agreed to do my lower back piece this year, appointment to be confirmed once i have paid the deposit, yet to find out how much he’s gonna charge for the tattoo :S ๐Ÿ˜€ lol

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

http://triplesixstudios.co.uk/bez

here is his portfolio gallery, and there are some in my albums too xx

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Do let me know how much he charges. I’d be more than willing to fly over to the UK for a tattoo, seeing as I won’t be getting any ink in Iceland for the next 3-4 years, if ever.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

lol i’ll let you know how it goes but he seems well worth it to me! ๐Ÿ˜€

im stupidly excited but had to put the deposit on hold because of christmas so im hoping to contact them again this week to arrange something ๐Ÿ™‚

Joink
Participant
@joink

I really don’t like that tattoo. Sorry, but it just looks poorly done. If you’re happy with it that’s all that matters, but I’d suggest changing artists.

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

Here’s a Venom tattoo I did. Mind you, I’m just an apprentice.

c2cb58aa.jpg

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I’m sorry man that isn’t done very well at all. I think next time when you have a Choice pick a different artist.

spideytatgv5.jpg

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

any chance a moderator can sort out a “like” button? lol

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
ArniVidar;105183 wrote:
Oh, that is such a poor tattoo ๐Ÿ™

Have to agree. ๐Ÿ™

kittykat200;105197 wrote:
bez at triple six studios in sunderland (north uk) im gonna have to travel 5 hours to get to him but he’s agreed to do my lower back piece this year, appointment to be confirmed once i have paid the deposit, yet to find out how much he’s gonna charge for the tattoo :S ๐Ÿ˜€ lol

You could have saved yourself a lot of typing and just said “Bez.” ๐Ÿ˜‰

kittykat200 wrote:
lol i’ll let you know how it goes but he seems well worth it to me!

It’s Bez. He sure as hell is. ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m envious btw. Tried to book him several times at US conventions but he’s always booked waaaay before I even know he’s coming.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
D3FiANC3;105250 wrote:
You could have saved yourself a lot of typing and just said “Bez.” ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nope. That wouldn’t have told me anything at all ๐Ÿ˜€ I don’t know famous tattoo artists. I’m quite horrible with names ๐Ÿ™‚

I am sure he’s worth it, but if I’m going to fly over to the UK I need to have some idea of what I’m getting myself into ๐Ÿ˜€

ArniVidar
@arnividar
DavidJednat;105223 wrote:
Here’s a Venom tattoo I did. Mind you, I’m just an apprentice.

ROFL!

In this context, I think those are the harshest and yet most understated words I’ve ever seen spoken on this forum ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.