clay1680
@
mrchen;102891 wrote:
just tell me you got a 308 and not 223

Sorry cant say i did. and i probably wouldnt give any skin to any other apprentice besides my good friend who needs the practice and im not unhappy with it at all.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

if you like it, thats really all that matters……you know of all the work I have gotten done I didnt ask anyone if they liked it……..I liked it and thats all that matters…….I am booked in january and february and I will show you the work, but I really dont care if people like it, like my signature says, our ink is personal and its ours and if we like it that is all that really matters.

what I try to do is bring good artists to peoples attention and let them know that they can book just about anyone they want, tattoo is very cool, we as normal folks have access to the best in the business.
there is alot of talent out there now, we should use it,

most servicemen dont own 223’s because we have shot them for a living, it isnt a very deadly caliber, it wounds and doesnt kill……….but its a heck of alot of fun shooting at distance, as marines we shoot from 200,3000 and 500 meters for our quarterly score, open sights, its ALOT of fun

Adler
Participant
@adler

I like nice, elaborate tattoos also but I don’t feel that every goddamn tattoo needs to be an extravagant piece of artwork. I think the bomb tattoo is fine, nothing special but not bad. Yes, the quality of work could be better but it’s ok, and as for the subjcet matter…I like it! I like buttwheat’s bomb tattoo and am considering something like that also but as more of a filler. I certainly wouldn’t avoid it because I might offend a Japanese person due to an event from WW2, that would give me more of a reason to get it. I might be more sensitive to the subject if it was more controversial to my home country and maybe if it offended military personnel that actually served in that war, but if a 30 something ex-military person (regardless of their fighting experience and size) is offended I wouldn’t really give a damn and I have the utmost respect for our military.

Adler
Participant
@adler
clay1680;102889 wrote:
and this is my weapon of choice out of my collection
34y2mvo.jpg

I’ve been shooting for many years and one of the first rules of safety is never to have your finger in the trigger guard unless you’re ready to fire so this picture pretty much pisses me off.

Amok
Participant
@amok
Adler;102904 wrote:
I’ve been shooting for many years and one of the first rules of safety is never to have your finger in the trigger guard unless you’re ready to fire so this picture pretty much pisses me off.

An idiot with a gun. No suprises.

clay1680
@

I purposely had my finger on the trigger I’m not retarded enough to put pressure on it. It’s not gonna do aything if the safety is on and I’m not even squeezing the slightest bit.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
clay1680;102913 wrote:
I purposely had my finger on the trigger I’m not retarded enough to put pressure on it. It’s not gonna do aything if the safety is on and I’m not even squeezing the slightest bit.

Thats what they all say right before the news team shows up because the upstairs neighbor just got shot. Get some training.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I like the tattoo idea. Just the tattoo itself is a little weak.

Mine.

Adler
Participant
@adler
clay1680;102913 wrote:

That’s a sad reason or excuse and if anything it makes things worse. Do gun safeties ever malfunction? What’s the trigger weight on one of those things, can it be accidentally squeezed by flinching? Too many things can go wrong whether you’re intentionally being retarded or just plain stupid. Sorry dude, very amateurish and disturbing. A true firearms enthusiast knows the finger never enters the trigger guard unless you’re planning on firing the weapon. If the intent is to look cool with the finger on the trigger you shouldn’t be handling one in the first place. Stick to posting that picture on facebook or something where people might think you look badass but for an adult like me that actually owns firearms for the right reasons and believes in proper safety, I’m offended.

Adler
Participant
@adler

For the hell of it, here’s a (grainy) picture of me at the indoor range with my 7-shot, S&W .357 magnum. I love seeing the muzzle flash at an indoor range! I’ve got well over 5,000 rounds through this one.

scan0003.jpg

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I love my S/W 686 357mag. Just as you say the muzzle flash and the boom make everybody stop shooting and look.

I just realized I think that this is the first pic I have seen of you.

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom
mrchen;102886 wrote:
but thats not what we are here for, I love ink, but good ink, when you get a few years older, call me and I will get you hooked up with some good shit, seriously

Pkr_Black_bottled_ink.jpg

:confused::confused::confused:

Adler
Participant
@adler
buttwheat;102923 wrote:
I love my S/W 686 357mag. Just as you say the muzzle flash and the boom make everybody stop shooting and look.

I just realized I think that this is the first pic I have seen of you.

Yup, the 686 is great. Mine is the “plus” model which has 7 rounds, not even sure if it’s still being made or not.

And you know what, you’re right. I think that is the first pic of me on these forums but you still can’t see my pretty face! I hate having my picture taken, most are either with my guns or on my bike.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

I have a bomb tattoo very similar to yours – I will try and post a pic tonight

but that said I love that mushroom cloud – I am just mad that I didn’t think of it first :mad::mad::mad::D:D:D

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.