clay1680
@

ok so here is the newest edition to my leg, its beign done by a good friend who is an apprentice at a local shop. im pretty proud of thew work he has been putting out considering he hasnt been tatting for long. the first pic was done a while ago and the mushroom cloud was just done about a week ago. feedback welcome and would love to hear some comments.
this first one was his third tattoo ever done
2ywj0wp.jpg

jzfal1.jpg

jtrsxz.jpg

5duzj8.jpg

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Ive seen a bomb tattoo somewhere I think.
I definitely like the idea.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

hummmm……nope, dont really dig the simplistic style of the bomb cloud, the tattoo could also be considered very offensive………having been to hiroshima myself (and a us marine) the bombing was horrible……..I know it ended the war, but at a terrible price…….I guess your not going to work for a japanese owned company anytime soon

but we all have choice,

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Can’t not get what you want just because some sensitive twat might get offended. So pathetic to be honest when people say that offends me.. “FUCK OFF THEN”

was aiming it at you mrchen by the way just saying lol.

clay1680
@

that bombing happened over 50 yrs ago and has no real cultural significance to my generation at this point. if someone gets offended by it, then guess what, im still not gonna give a fuck because its my skin and my choice. i was just asking for opinions on the work not the subject matter.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

the work, like the subject matter sucks ass

yeah your a bad ass……..ooooo, I’ll watch myself

clay1680
@

never once said im a badass i just said i wouldnt and dont care what someone else thinks of my tattoos. i believe i heard you say that ink is for the person wearing it and not for anyone else. and im not the one posing with an AK infront of my car so lets not get started on the “ohhh im a badass” statement.

clay1680
@

and your ak isnt even that nice.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I do travel and have been to japan, germany and other countries in asia we have been thru some shit with. While I am a united states marine and dont give much of a fuck what people think I am not totally insensitive.
Also japanese compnaies employ alot of people I know………..they dont like a bomb humor, but if you want to wear it that is certainly anyones choice. I would choose a better artist next time.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

we agree to not always agree, I have seen the people effected by the abomb and I wouldnt wear one, just that simple.

I have lots more toys that that AK which is actually my most plain (its new), if youd like next time I am in cleveland I ‘ll show you?

PS I am a bad ass,the niceset bad ass you will ever meet, will never harm anyone unless they have asked for it, not braggin, just cant help it, grew up in ne baltimore in rough streets, fought all my life, then marines, then bouncer, worked security for heavy metal bassist, award winning shooter, 6-2 280 and I have trained with a partner (in the ring) my good friend Sultan, who is 3x golden glove light heavy class now pro card holder, I am beatable, but it aint no cake walk

but thats not what we are here for, I love ink, but good ink, when you get a few years older, call me and I will get you hooked up with some good shit, seriously

clay1680
@

im trying to help out my friend become a better artist while getting started in the business and if i have to dedicate my lower leg to do so then so be it. i am not completely insensitive to the fact we destroyed a country with thoise bombs its just a bomb. it doesnt have to represent hiroshima or nagasaki, to me its just a cool design and thought its still in his skill level to be able to execute fairly well and i am happy with it.

clay1680
@

and this is my weapon of choice out of my collection
34y2mvo.jpg

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

no problem, I know alot of apprentices too from my many trips thru the shop, but I never gave them any skin, even when asked. I was selfish and didnt want to give up the skin for a piece that might not be that good, I had plans for all the skin

bombs make great tattoos, I think the cloud could be really awesome, I dont think he could draw that well. I think the idea could be a really good tattoo

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

just tell me you got a 308 and not 223

clay1680
@

^^^Sorry cant say i did.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.