CheeseAndCrackers
Participant
@cheeseandcrackers

Hi, I’m new to the forum, and I didn’t really know where to put this thread, so I apologize if I posted this in the wrong place….

My friend got a tattoo a years back that sadly, he has no remembrance of getting (I don’t think I have to go into detail why. I’m sure you can figure it out). Recently he has been very curious about what the design is supposed to be.

So, another one of my friends got him to agree to making a YouTube video, asking for help. I apologize if YouTube links aren’t allowed, I didn’t see anything against it however.

Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvHgZXRxKiY

If you recognize the pattern, please say so in this thread or in the video. It would really help this guy out a lot.

-CheeseAndCrackers

Nice forum btw.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Not a clue what it is but i understand why he want’s to know get that shit covered.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

It is the NAMBLA emblem

arnoldsantos1
Participant
@arnoldsantos1

couldn’t just take a still photo? how come we can’t be aholes in this forum, but retards are allowed all day long? how about it mods?

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200
buttwheat;102013 wrote:
It is the NAMBLA emblem

LOL!!! that gave me a giggle!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
kittykat200;102040 wrote:
LOL!!! that gave me a giggle!

Thats what I’m here for

ArniVidar
@arnividar
arnoldsantos1;102016 wrote:
couldn’t just take a still photo? how come we can’t be aholes in this forum, but retards are allowed all day long? how about it mods?

How is someone posting a YouTube video retarded? And what do you have against retards?

arnoldsantos1
Participant
@arnoldsantos1

this video is shaky and for what they’re asking for, it’s not very helpful. a close-up still shot would have been more effective and probably easier to produce to begin with.

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun

How about this: Does he have any idea where he got it? Maybe asking the artist would be a good start.

Does anyone else think it looks like one of those funny Olympic event symbols? You know, like when they show the javelin toss or swimming, they use those funny people symbols to represent the event on TV. Some kind of Olympic-tribal hybrid?

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i thought that, it looks like a running man except the way he’s holding his arm its sideways lol

i like a bit of retardation me… keeps life interesting ๐Ÿ˜€

CheeseAndCrackers
Participant
@cheeseandcrackers
arnoldsantos1;102016 wrote:

Please tell me the whole forum isn’t like this.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
CheeseAndCrackers;102092 wrote:
Please tell me the whole forum isn’t like this.

The whole forum isn’t like this.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
ArniVidar;102102 wrote:
The whole forum isn’t like this.

You asked for it and Arni gave you a honest answer!

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Wardy;102106 wrote:
You asked for it and Arni gave you a honest answer!

Hey Wardy…
Step back, read it all again from the top, realize you don’t know what on earth you’re on about, then go to bed.. okay?
๐Ÿ˜Ž

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
ArniVidar;102109 wrote:
Hey Wardy…
Step back, read it all again from the top, realize you don’t know what on earth you’re on about, then go to bed.. okay?
๐Ÿ˜Ž

When do i ever know what im talking about?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.