#115651
American Infidel
Participant
@american-infidel

yea i know. thats about the only think thats keeping me going at this point lol it may really suck getting but in the end its going to be a super rad piece ๐Ÿ™‚

#115652
anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Wardy;100606 wrote:
I know people say you shouldn’t but if you already know the tattoo artist is a really good quality i actually don’t see the problem with it what harm could it do?

One reason why you shouldn’t drink before getting inked is the same reason why you shouldn’t take aspirin beforehand: alcohol can act as a blood thinner.

#115658
Wardy
Participant
@wardy
D3FiANC3;100623 wrote:
One reason why you shouldn’t drink before getting inked is the same reason why you shouldn’t take aspirin beforehand: alcohol can act as a blood thinner.

Oh well that i didn’t know haha

#115667
hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts

looks good so far mate

#115692
American Infidel
Participant
@american-infidel

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ im just getting tired of it not being done lol and yea your not suppost to drink or anything before a tattoo. you bleed alot more. or so I have heard. ive never done it so i wouldnt know ๐Ÿ˜›

#115699
Wardy
Participant
@wardy
American Infidel;100668 wrote:
Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ im just getting tired of it not being done lol and yea your not suppost to drink or anything before a tattoo. you bleed alot more. or so I have heard. ive never done it so i wouldnt know ๐Ÿ˜›

Yeah it can be very annoying when waiting to get a piece finished but it will be well worth the wait man.

#115720
American Infidel
Participant
@american-infidel

ive heard ALOT of people say the stomach is horrible. i found it alot easier to take then the rest of the piece

#116522
vaglocker
Participant
@vaglocker

What’s up with the stars on your shoulders? The reason I ask is cause they look like Russian mafia tattoos. If your not associated I’d be mindful of where I flashed those.

#116843
Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom
vaglocker;101605 wrote:
What’s up with the stars on your shoulders? The reason I ask is cause they look like Russian mafia tattoos. If your not associated I’d be mindful of where I flashed those.

I’m sure there’s alot of Russian mafia hanging out in whatever part of USA he lives just waiting to get him……:rolleyes:

#117896
American Infidel
Participant
@american-infidel
Aussie Tom;101966 wrote:
I’m sure there’s alot of Russian mafia hanging out in whatever part of USA he lives just waiting to get him……:rolleyes:

lol oh yes, oh course ๐Ÿ˜› there was a “russian prison tattoo day” at the shop my friend works at and i thought they were cool so i got them. just little tattoos. they chose wisely not to pick any that were TOO insane. and i dont really care. I like them and thats what counts lol:D

#117897
American Infidel
Participant
@american-infidel

Here is an update. not much and the picture is kinda crappy but we got a little work on the tail done today. sorry its still kinda glossy from the cream i put on it..HOPEFULLY ill get a better pic in the next day or so.

2ev8ayr.jpg

FYI…i didnt really have a problem getting the tattoo on the stomach but when it went to the side toward my ribs and hip bone…..oh lord ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

#117902
Amok
Participant
@amok

looking good man. you’re gonna have to keep that area hair-free though.

#117903
American Infidel
Participant
@american-infidel

thanks, and why do you say i have to keep it hair-free? sorry havnt had anyone say that to me :confused:

#117904
Amok
Participant
@amok
American Infidel;103147 wrote:
thanks, and why do you say i have to keep it hair-free? sorry havnt had anyone say that to me :confused:

so people can see it! you don’t want a hairy eagle do you?

#117905
American Infidel
Participant
@american-infidel

hahaha oh yes, that is true. Luck for me im not to hairy of a man, sadly my legs are the worst. i got tired of trimming them so people could see them. lol PLUS its winter time here so i gotta keep myself and my lady warm :p

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.