American Infidel
Participant
@american-infidel

Its my family crest from scotland. a buddy of mine from the shop is hooking it up. what do ya think so far??:o

2lcqzde.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

actually look’s awesome man, can’t wait to see this finished. be sure to keep us posted with pictures.

albert1500
Participant
@albert1500

looks sick… love the fact that its not straight but at an angle.

American Infidel
Participant
@american-infidel

thanks guy! ๐Ÿ˜€ yea my family crest looks pretty boring so we decided to change it up a little bit so it was so “boring” ๐Ÿ˜› but im glad you like it. i just got the shading done about a week ago. the other wing is NOT going to be fun.

bluey
Participant
@bluey

Very nice, When do you think you will complete it?

American Infidel
Participant
@american-infidel

well it depends on how much I can take during each session. If I can make it, I might have two sessions left. For some reason the outline on the stomach wasnt bad but the shading was hell lol :p

Dipland
Participant
@dipland

It really does look nice. And I like the sort of asymmetrical angle, too. I would have added a little more detail to the wings, rather than solid, but it looks well done.

I look forward to seeing this one completed.

Nice work.

American Infidel
Participant
@american-infidel
Dipland;100556 wrote:
It really does look nice. And I like the sort of asymmetrical angle, too. I would have added a little more detail to the wings, rather than solid, but it looks well done.

I look forward to seeing this one completed.

Nice work.

Yea i was kinda thinking the same things. he did the heads and is going to do the crest itself and the tail in alot of detail :/ i guess we will have to see how it looks when its all done. but i wasnt to thrilled to see how the wing turned out. hopefully we can figure something out. Thanks for the kudos though ๐Ÿ™‚

Busa Boi
Participant
@busa-boi

Thats awesome. Looks hella painful lol.

American Infidel
Participant
@american-infidel
Busa Boi;100585 wrote:
Thats awesome. Looks hella painful lol.

You have no idea LOL the wing i just had worked on was HORRIBLE and its not even really on my rib. the next session is the other wing…now THAT is going to be bad ๐Ÿ˜›

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

have like 8 pints before you go in? if you know the tattoo artist shouldnt be a problem? Im not saying get drunk that’s why i said only 8 it’s just because you always feel a bit more untouchable after a good few pints

Adler
Participant
@adler
Wardy;100602 wrote:
have like 8 pints before you go in? if you know the tattoo artist shouldnt be a problem? Im not saying get drunk that’s why i said only 8 it’s just because you always feel a bit more untouchable after a good few pints

I really hope that was a joke.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Adler;100603 wrote:
I really hope that was a joke.

I know people say you shouldn’t but if you already know the tattoo artist is a really good quality i actually don’t see the problem with it what harm could it do?

American Infidel
Participant
@american-infidel

ill keep that in mind. the sternum was prolly the worst. Well i see it like this, the faster i get done the more hardcore and the more people think im a total badass :p i cant tell you how many people are like “OMG that must have been HORRIBLE” lol kinda funny if i do say so myself. but i cant wait to finish it ๐Ÿ™‚

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
American Infidel;100610 wrote:
ill keep that in mind. the sternum was prolly the worst. Well i see it like this, the faster i get done the more hardcore and the more people think im a total badass :p i cant tell you how many people are like “OMG that must have been HORRIBLE” lol kinda funny if i do say so myself. but i cant wait to finish it ๐Ÿ™‚

It will be worth the pain for the end result.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.