ChrisvK
Participant
@chrisvk

http://www.thetattooforum.com/album.php?albumid=4794&pictureid=11427

Hi everyone!
Got my first tattoo 3 days ago and this is what it looks like now. It’s the crest of the city I live in. I got it to always have reminder of the awesome time i had growing up here with all my friends.

Cheers

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Very interesting tattoo and the fact it has a meaning makes it cooler! very nice tattoo dude and looks well done congrats on your first tattoo.

Have you got anymore planned yet? if not you will have soon.

ChrisvK
Participant
@chrisvk

thanks man!
It was a blast getting this one. The artist (Ruud at Tattoo Eus in Leiden, the Netherlands) was a very friendly guy and we sang along to johnny cash CD’s while he tattooed me. Great experience.
Currently i got no idea’s (and money:P) for more but i was addicted to tattoo’s before I got this one so I’m sure more will follow!

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun

Very nice first piece! Congrats! Looks really good. Time to start planning number 2… 😉

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Congrats! Looks good! So glad you posted your pic! :):):)

ChrisvK
Participant
@chrisvk

thanks all! glad you like it. I’m very happy with how it looks. I’m a bit worried about one thing tho. The tattoo is a lot more red then it was yesterday but the peeling also start. Does the redness increase when its pealing or should i go to the artist tomorrow and ask him what i could do to stop it getting more red (and hot)

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

some places on my arm was red after around 8 days. It takes different people longer to heal it’s normal that it’s red.

If your still worried though post a picture of the read area so we can take a look and no doubt someone on here will be able to tell you if there is anything to worry about.

ChrisvK
Participant
@chrisvk

Don’t have a camera nearby right now so I’ll see if i can take a picture of it tomorrow but i hope it’s less sore then.
The thing that slightly worries me is the fact that the past 3 days it got less red every single day but during today it got more red and hot even tho i changed nothing in my healing proces. Does this normally come with the peeling?

Amok
Participant
@amok

Not to alarm you but that could be an infection, are you using something like bepanthen?

ChrisvK
Participant
@chrisvk

yeah I’m using bepanthen. This morning when i woke up it was no longer hot and the redness has toned down again. I guess it happened because yesterday i didn’t have the chance to change the wrap around it for like 5 hours when i was away from home.

Amok
Participant
@amok

You should probably let it breathe now. I only wrap a new tattoo on the first day.

ChrisvK
Participant
@chrisvk

Ok.
after the first day i only wrapped it when i wore jeans or in bed but i’ll leave it breathing now.

ChrisvK
Participant
@chrisvk

My artist called today to ask if i want to stop by the shop when the piece is healed so he can take some good quality pictures for his portfolio. So proud:D

ChrisvK
Participant
@chrisvk

just a quick bump with the healed result:

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied
Wardy;99411 wrote:

Very interesting tattoo and the fact it has a meaning makes it cooler! very nice tattoo dude and looks well done congrats on your first tattoo.

Have you got anymore planned yet? if not you will have soon.

Very well done. One of the best simple designs that’s consistent with detail I’ve seen in awhile. Congrats!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.